Eating at Home or at a Restaurant? I prefer HOME

saadatyar 1 / -  
Although some people prefer to have lunch at the restaurants but I prefer to eat at home. I think eating at home is cheaper, healthier and also faster than eating out.

When you go to the restaurant you don't pay only for the meal, you also have to pay for the service provided. you have to spend in average about 10$ for a simple meal but if you buy the ingredients and make the food by yourself it costs about 3$ that is much more cheaper than eating out and you can save lots of money.

In addition when you are eating out you don't aware of the ingredients that you are eating maybe some dirty vegetables or spoiled fruits in your meal, but when you are making the food yourself you are sure that you are eating a healthy food. Besides fast foods are usually full of fat and calories which are harmful for our healthy and make us gain weight and become fat.

The last reason that I prefer to eat at home is that eating home takes less time than going out. By using new baking tools such as microwaves you can cook the meal in couple of minutes, but if you want to eat out you should drive the car to the restaurant if you are lucky and don't stick in traffic it's about 15 minutes and you have to spend time for ordering the food and waiting 20 minutes in average for preparation of your order. Totally it takes about an hour to eat out that is so longer than eating home.

Finally beside the reasons I explained for eating out making food is a hobby for me and I really enjoy cooking In conclusion eating home is much better for me than going to the restaurant wasting time and money and eating unhealthy food.
mikesperry79 2 / 9  
I am not the best writer, but I will try to give you some advice.

Although some people prefer to have lunch at the restaurants but I prefer to eat at home.

Although some people prefer to have lunch at restaurants, I prefer to eat at home.

When you go to the restaurant

When you go to a restaurant

You also need to capatilize "you" at the begining of your fourth sentence.

10$

$10

3$

$3

In addition when you are eating out you don't aware of the ingredients that you are eating maybe some dirty vegetables or spoiled fruits in your meal, but when you are making the food yourself you are sure that you are eating a healthy food.

This sentence is confusing and should be reworded. You could say, In addition, when you are eating out you are not aware of the quality of the ingredients. You may be eating dirty vegetables or spoild fruits in your meal. However, when you make the food yourself you are sure that you are eating healthy food.

Besides fast foods are usually full of fat and calories which are harmful for our healthy and make us gain weight and become fat.

Besides, fast foods are usually full of fat and calories, which are harmful for our health and make us fat.

You do not need to say "gain weight and become fat" if you become fat it is obvious that you have gained weight.

By using new baking tools such as microwaves you can cook the meal in couple of minutes, but if you want to eat out you should drive the car to the restaurant if you are lucky and don't stick in traffic it's about 15 minutes and you have to spend time for ordering the food and waiting 20 minutes in average for preparation of your order.

This sentence just keeps running on. You should reword it and make it more than one sentence.

Finally, making food is a hobby for me, and I really enjoy cooking. In conclusion, eating at home is much better for me than going to a restaurant, which is a waste of my time and money.

I hope this helps, and gets you a good start on your final draft.
zhigoolet 2 / 3  
I believe that your introduction seems a cliche, and according to ETS site, you should avoid remembering sentences which are applicable to many essays
jenchow1992 6 / 14  
You should try talking about a personal story and try to make the assinged topic more exciting with out being so generic

Good luck
ung0911 2 / 4  
good luck.
thinhtvdhtm 41 / 97  
i really love your thesis statement

In addition, when you are eatingeat out you don't aware of the ingredients that you are eating maybe some dirty vegetables or spoiled fruits in your meal, but when you are making the food yourself you are sure that you are eating a healthy food

i think u should write when u eat out, u cannot control the ingredients of dishes
baitassel 2 / 4  
your essay score is weak 4.
good thing: organized, examples and supporting details
bad thing: missing capital letters, missing punctuations, grammar mistakes.
juliat cung 1 / 2  
Try rereading your essay and fixing some of your spelling mistakes. It looks to me like you kind of rushed on this project.

Home / Writing Feedback / Eating at Home or at a Restaurant? I prefer HOME