IELTS - Eat at food stands or restaurants? Eat at home

pmw0647 2 / 5 2  
5. Some people prefer to eat at food stands or restaurants. Other people prefer to prepare and eat food at home. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

With the development of food service industry, we can eat out whenever we want. Regarding this, some people prefer to dine out , while others like eating at home. Personally, I think that eating at home is more beneficial our family. In this essay, I will present my opinion with some reasons and examples.

To be begin, eating at home can eat more healthy food as when we make food at home, we are able to chose a fresh and healthy ingredients to cook in the clear kitchen. However, some restaurants have used artificial flavors in their food for taste. These artificial flavors have bed effect on our body for a long time and can lead to adult diseases. In addition, since kitchen in busy restaurants can be not cared with cleanliness , we can be exposed to potential viruses or diseases.

Secondly, we can spend more time to communicate with family in dinner time at home. These days, some households have problem with enjoying communication with family. This problem contribute to family troubles, which causes social problem like juvenile delinquency, divorce and the lowest rate of birth. However, since our home provide us with comfortable mood, it enables us to talk with family easily. we can solve this problems by talking with family members during the dinner time.

In conclusion, as we have analysed above, there is some advantages to eat at home in terms of health, family and society. So I suggest that people have kind of dinner at home with their family.
Regarding this,Therefore some people prefer to dine out , while others like eating at home.

Personally, I think that eating at home is more beneficial for our family.

Personally, from the family perspective, I think eating at home brings many benefits.

eating at home can eat more healthy food as when we make food at home,

....this is grammatically incorrect.
.... eating at home enables people to eat fresh, clean and healthy food.

However, some restaurants have useduse artificial flavors in their food for taste.

... this happens now , so keep it in present tense.

You need to pay attention to grammar. Your essay structure is good :)
OP pmw0647 2 / 5 2  
Thank you for your advice :)
rombos 4 / 6 2  
Withdue o the the development in food service industry,we can eat out whenever we want.
All kinds of food stuffs are now easily available to us.

Personally , I think believe that eating at home is more beneficial our familyThan dining out as it leaves many advantages to us . In this essay, I will present my opinion with some reasons and examples.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS - Eat at food stands or restaurants? Eat at home