TOEFL EASSY-- the ability of planning and organizing is essential for young

pretty0407 2 / 2  
Have you ever feel tired to deal with too many things in life? As the society is getting ahead, most young people are facing fierce competition and challenges. They want to make everything perfect but they usually feel lost because they don't know which the most important thing is, what should be done first or what can be abandoned. Intelligent people will arrange all these things in a clear order and acquire their achievement successfully. So, I think the ability of planning and organizing is necessary for young people today.

First, planning and organizing can make people concentrate on crucial things they should do. Young people always have their own dreams. They must spend a lot time and try their best to realize their dreams. But modern society is filled with temptations which can distract their attention. However, if they have a long-time schedule and short-time plan at the beginning, they exactly know what they should do at any time. So, people who have planed and organized things they should do can insist on their goals and keep striving for it.

Second, planning and organizing can make life plentiful. Some people may consider that planning and organizing is a waste of time for the changing life. We cannot know what will happen in the future. But I don't think so. Take my experience for an example. As I start my university life, I didn't know what to do and waste a lot of time. I just know I want to be a successful person in the future. Until I had a dream of studying abroad, I started to make a detailed plan for everything I should do, such as preparing for this exam and improve communication skills, and organize their orders. Then I did each thing one by one as the plan said. My life became plentiful.

Finally, planning and organizing can make people work efficiently. While we do one thing in a detailed plan, we need not to consider what to do next. Without other things in mind, people can do something quickly.

In modern life, leadership, which contains the ability of planning and organizing, plays a significant role in one's career. So, this ability is actually indispensable for young people.
sofiaz 2 / 4  
They want to make everything perfect but they usually feel lost because they don't know which the most important thing is

sounds a little bit werid

Overall, a pretty good essay, except in the third paragraph, the example is not very good.
Since you are still preparing for this exam, you haven't really see the result of "planning and organizing" yet. Thus, is better to pick another example that have already show the result of "planning and organizing".
Have you ever felt too tired to deal with too many things in life?

However, if they have a long-time schedule and short time span , plan at the beginning, they'll know exactly what they should do at any time.

So, people who have planned and organized things they should do, can insist on their goals and keep striving for them .

But I don't think so.

As I started my university life, I didn't know what to do and wasted a lot of time.

While we do one thing in a detailed plan, we need not to consider what to do next.
OP pretty0407 2 / 2  
Thanks for your advice!

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL EASSY-- the ability of planning and organizing is essential for young