The easiest way to convert salt water into drinking water (IELTS)

xchan 3 / 1 1  
The given diagram describes a relatively simple sea water desalination process to produce the fresh water by a device called floating solar still. Overall, the device is powered by the solar thermal energy which continuosly energizes the sea water to evaporate its pure water subtances.

Floating solar still is a user-friendly desalination device. lt can be simply made since producing a drinkable water with this method considers not requiring much complex equipment. The equipment needed for turning a salty water to a fresh water are a rubber tube, a dome-shaped plastic container, and a smaller container named a distilled water collector. Those three elements are designed to maintain a dome in a high temperature solar thermal energy and store the result of the sea water purification process, a pure drinking water.

The sea water desalination process is begun when a transparent dome-shaped plastic container allows the sun's rays to heat up the sea water flowing from a small hole under the device. During the process, because of the heat, the hydrogen scientifically reacts with the oxygen to form the pure water (H2O) and evaporate the water into the surface of dome-shaped plastic container, while other left subtances are stored on the sea.

To continue the process after the sea water has been distilled, the H2O drops naturally and stores itself automatically to a rubber tube which is linked to a drinking water collector. Finally, fresh water, as a product of desalination process, is ready to drink. Converting the salty water into the fresh drinking water relatively takes a very long time. Nevertheless, this sea water desalination process will keep cycling as long as the sun' rays still warm the dome.

pikul 23 / 26 3  
...to evaporate its INTO pure water subtance.
.... with this method considers not requiring much complex equipment ---> with this method is not considering much complex equipment
M3L1 26 / 6 11  
Hello Syafira, nice to meet you here on EF. Let's learn together to be a better writer for Ielts. I want to suggest you to write three sentences for introduction. I hope you always write at least 3 sentences in each paragraphs, that's the requirement. :)

I will help you with the introduction. Hope it helps! Good luck!

The given diagram describes a relatively simple sea water desalination process to produce the fresh water by a device called floating solar still. The salty water will be neutralized by heating and turn it into steam . Overall, the device is powered by the solar thermal energy which continuou sly energizes the sea water to evaporate its pure water subs tances.

Home / Writing Feedback / The easiest way to convert salt water into drinking water (IELTS)