'Earth is the only planet' - Planet Earth essay

Timothy 2 / 3  
This is my essay. Pls comment if there are any suggestions! :)

Earth is the only planet in our solar system known to have life; mild climate, water as solid, liquid and gas. It is the third planet from the sun. Planet Earth has 1 moon orbiting around it and has a diameter of 7,921 miles which is 12,756 kilometres. There 365 days in a year because that's the amount of time it takes for the Earth to orbit around the sun once. We have night and day because the earth is tilted and it spins on its axis. The amount of time it takes to spin on its axis is 24 hours making it 1 day. Scientists have believed that the Earth was formed when a ball of gas came closer to the Sun forming a solid planet. The Earth was full rock that day until heavy rains hit the Earth, flooding it for many, many years. When the rains stopped, the Earth was filled with water. Then, when underwater volcanoes erupted, they formed many islands. Soon, those islands joined together forming contries and continents. The Earth has four layers. Crust, Mantle, Outer core and Inner core. Inside these four layers, there is magma. This magma is constantly spinning inside the earth. When it stops spinning and there is too much pressure, the magma goes up a volcano and shoots out hot lava, stones and ashes. There are other natural disasters like earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes,etc.
jajadiba 5 / 15  
well i must say i dnt really like the topic, but still i cn give some suggestions 4 u...when i read the topic, i was imagined that maybe u want to elaborate more on the layers provided in the earth...i thnk u should write more on the types of layers in the earth...

or maybe u cn write about how to save earth campaigns...this will be more interesting topic to write...

this will b only my suggestions....
sharadarige 15 / 25  
hi, you have an idea to write , but lacking the skill about how to express in words . Practise writing on more number of topics and u 'll improve.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Earth is the only planet' - Planet Earth essay