Dress smartly in Organisations - is the work goal more crucial than the physical appearance? IELTS 2

Bunglon11 28 / 31 5  
Some organizations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

In this contemporary era, fashion plays an equally important role in the workplace. As such, many companies require their workers to wear the fashionable dress. However, others believe that the work goal is more crucial than physical appearance. This essay will discuss both views while I personally believe that person's appearance is more likely supporting their work process.

Having said that the quality of work is more important in the workplace. This is because the competence of employees is needed to finish their work and pursue their target related to the aim of the company than their appearance. To illustrate, a labourer in the workshop does not need a good dress style in order to repair a car's machine, but their skill is more important in this situation. However, on the different side, I believe that physical appearance plays a significant role.

Apart from this, the fashionable appearance tends to consider the result of work. Clearly, fashion style is able to attract customers to believe in workers of organisations. For example, a bank accountant is required to wear a good dress in order to serve customers. Not only this, the good fashion can improve the employees' confidence to perform in public such as meeting with clients. Moreover, physical appearance has a linked to a personality in order to influence people's behave. Furthermore, in my view, besides the ability, I highly likely argue that visible appearance can encourage improvement the work result.

To conclude, while some people state that work quality is more important than style in appearance, I personally agree that dress style has a link in order to improve the quality of work.
putri22 33 / 33 5  
However, others believe that the work goalwork performance is more crucial than physical appearance.

For example, bank accountantcustomer services in banks are required to wear a ...

i have read your whole essay. overall, it is very good. keep learning!

Home / Writing Feedback / Dress smartly in Organisations - is the work goal more crucial than the physical appearance? IELTS 2