'Drawing is my passion' - my sat short essay

xamdate 1 / -  
hello everyone please help me improve this essay and also tell me if there are any grammatical errors.

q) We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do for the pleasure of it.(100 WORDS OR FEWER)

>Drawing is my passion. I am found of drawing because it helps me forget about all my tension and it fills me with exciting questions. Like when I am looking at an eagle and drawing it's wings, different questions come in my mind like why are its wing so big and curved upwards at the edge. It helps me to enhance my creativity and use my imagination in anyway I like without any restrictions. But above all the most important reason is that it makes me happy.

your help is really appreciated
Ceceliailecec 1 / 1  
Drawing is my passion. I am found of drawing because it helps me forget about all my tension and it fills me with exciting questions. Like when I am looking at an eagle and drawing it's wings, different questions come in my mind like why are its wing so big and curved upwards at the edge. It helps me to enhance my creativity and use my imagination in anyway I like without any restrictions. But above all the most important reason is that it makes me happy.

Found should be "fond"

wing should be "wings"

There is most likely other things.. but I noticed those!

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Drawing is my passion' - my sat short essay