IELTS-TASK2 : DISCUSSION ABOUT DRESS SMARTLY OR QUALITY OF WORK ?

Nofrinorman 27 / 17 8  
Some organizations believe that their employees should dress smartly. Others value quality of work above appearance.
Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Some organizations regard that their workers should show smart appearances by their dress whereas others prefer to emphasize job performance. I believe that the way employees dress affects work enthusiasm even tough some professions may do not need to wear stylish clothes.

The employee's appearance is an indication about people occupation. A large company certainly obligates their worker to wear an attractive dress. Bank Indonesia for example, one of the largest companies, their employees have to wear a stylish dress, particularly someone who serves some costumers in every branch that they construct. In terms of this, it shows that work demands must be obeyed to appraise people about their quality of company.

However, it is unacceptable for some social organizations that they should wear stylish clothes. This circumstance responds that simple dress make their employee to be enjoying since they work in a poverty society. For example, Yayasan Kumala is one of social organizations which works to accommodate street children. They need to adjust with simplicity style to be able to assess what problem that children have. Therefore, dressing casually is the way of social organization to achieve a goal of mission.

Personally, it is evident that question depends on where people work and what work requirements for them. There some organizations want to give the best quality with a stylish dress of worker, whereas others organizations show their quality of work without a good appearance because sometimes they need to be realistic on their own job.
ngohavu 2 / 4  
Therefore, dressing casually is the way of social organization to achieve a goal of mission.
> therefore, casual dressing is the way that a social organization achieves the goal of mission
Personally, it is evident that question depends on where people work and what work requirements for them
> it is kind of meaningless

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS-TASK2 : DISCUSSION ABOUT DRESS SMARTLY OR QUALITY OF WORK ?