Discuss the causes of rising unemployment among young adults and give some solutions.

suxiaojing 13 / 18 7  
Nowadays, an increasing number of students cannot find jobs after they graduate from universities, which has sparked off a great concern of the public. The objective of this essay is to find out the reasons of this phenomenon and to provide a series of suggestions.

To begin with, due to globalization and economic prosperity, some departments such as international trade, finance and accounting become increasingly popular and compelling, thereby, numerous universities and educational institutions establish and arrange relevant curriculum and subjects for the purpose of enrolling more students and securing financial survival. Unquestionably, under this circumstance, the job demand for those majors grievously falls behind the supply. As a result, a vast number of students get unemployed.

In addition, this situation, to some extent, is mainly attributed to students' lack of sufficient experiences and practical skills and techniques. Unarguably, in the light of the cost of stuff training and other factors, the majority of companies are more willing to employ those who possessing adequate working experiences and practical skills, rather than those inexperienced and youth graduates, which means a minimal number of job opportunities are left to those graduates. Consequently, the possibilities of the occurrence of the mass unemployment of school leavers will be increased.

Based on the above argument, a host of measures and actions should be taken into consideration and implemented promptly and effectively. First and foremost, governments and communities can periodically launch an array of lectures to introduce the current situation of job markets and offer some functional suggestions and guidance to parents and students, which can ensure they will make the best choice. Additionally, in terms of universities, the administrators and faculty should provide students with a considerable number of opportunities such as field work so that students are in a position to obtain and develop hands-on and employment skills and become more competitive after they graduate.

To conclude, I concede that excessive laid-off graduates exert a negative impact on social security and stability. Nevertheless, I am still convinced that as long as the measures I mentioned above are efficiently performed and achieved, this phenomenon can be perfectly alleviated and even eliminated.
bastian20 10 / 16 2  
Hello Suxiaojing, it is well-integrated article which has been developed hard. Your idea is convenience to be understood. Besides these, there are extremely grammatical mistakes. However, I suggest you to make sure your sentence in the second paragraph. It is too long sentence. You can divide this to become two sentence.

For instance:
To begin with , due to globalization and economic prosperity, some departments ... Aftermath , tremendous universities and educational institutions establish and arrange relevant curriculum and ...
Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
Nowadays, an increasing number of students who cannot find jobs after they graduateing from universities, which has been sparked off as a great concern ofto the public. The objectiveness of this essay is to find out the reasons ...

Home / Writing Feedback / Discuss the causes of rising unemployment among young adults and give some solutions.