Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS Task 2 : DISCOVERERS ARE AS CRUCIAL TO COMMUNITY AS PARA MEDICS

Mardy17 32 / 18 5  
Inventors are not as important to society as doctors.
To what extent do you agree whit this statement?

It is assumed that doctors have a bigger influence to locals rather than investors. In my opinion, even though there is no doubt that doctors have an essential role in society especially in salvaging locals' lives from many diseases, I strongly believe that discoverers basically bring more considerable changes in many course to the human civilizations.

For centuries, public's health and sanitation have become more and more better thanks to the para medics mainly the doctors. Many people even assume that the doctors as a hero, since they have cured and saved humans lives from lots of maladies. For instance, in many hinterlands or villages in Indonesia, a doctor's existence is suchlike a God hand who can give an aid sincerely when the locals are getting sick. Lots of inhabitants recover from their illness due to the doctors' aid. As a result, the citizens are more and more need the presence of para medicines among their environment.

Nevertheless, it cannot be denied that most of doctors' successful and ease of human lives in general are essentially helped by many new inventions of technologies and sciences because of the discoverers. Since centuries, there have been so many inventions which are used to improve the quality of humans' life. The lamp discovery by Thomas Alfa Edison is just the plain sample invention which has changed the human civilization becoming brighter. Furthermore, in this present, the spread of advanced technologies have made human activity becoming easier. For instance, the internet as the most significant invention in this modern era provides the abundance of references and information which are really crucial in knowledge expansion. Finally, all of these unmatched benefits can human enjoy due to the inventors' merit.

In conclusion, although para medics like the doctors have a vital role in a community, I am extremely disagree of the statement that said that discoverers role are not as essential as the doctors in society, since there have been many evidences that make human life become better thanks to the inventors' discoveries.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 2 : DISCOVERERS ARE AS CRUCIAL TO COMMUNITY AS PARA MEDICS