Different views about whether children experience competitions or not to be a well-qualified adult.

Ilmi_03 47 / 69 11  
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believed that children who are taught to cooperate rather than compete become more useful adult. Discuss both these views and give own opinion.

People have different views about whether children experience competitions or not to be a well-qualified adult. While competitions have some benefits for children, I strongly believe that students are more likely to take advantages from cooperation method.

It is true that a sense of competition is beneficial for children development. The atmosphere of competition posses children to work harder and improve their ability for achieved a particular purpose. It is a good method to guided them become a successful person. For example, students will be learned seriously to compete with their classmate and reach the first rank. In addition, a number of popular singers engaged in various contests at a very young age. They have striven and sharpened their skills before attained success and become a famous artist. Therefore, encouraged children in the competition will guide to become successful in the future.

However, cooperation is more important to be encouraged for many reasons. Teamwork strives children to be an open-mind individual and able to communicate effectively. For example, the implementation of peer to peer learning in the classroom which allow a skilled pupil to help his friends who getting some difficulties in understanding the material. The implementation of this method teach students to become more respectful and helpful each other. Moreover, research found that, a cooperative person is more adaptable and survive to changes. Those who are cooperative able to manage a problem and solve it well. It is evident that cooperation enable children to be a useful adult.

To sum up, while motivated children in the competition is important, I believed that cooperative skill will prepare young to contribute their best and become more useful in the future.
pebzna12 13 / 24 9  
Hello, Ilmi!
Again, I'm going to share several points to you.

2nd Paragraph
... work harder and improve their ability forto achieved or (for achieving) a particular purpose.
It is a good method to guided them (to) become a successful person.
... compete with their classmate and (to) reach the first rank.
They have striven and sharpened their skills before attaineding success and becomeing a famous artist.
Therefore, encouraged children in the competition will guide (them) to become successful in the future. >> object 'them' is needed.

3rd Paragraph
Teamwork strives children to be an open-minded individual and able ...
peer to peer learning >> peer-to-peer learning
The implementation of this method teaches students to become more respectful and helpful to each other.

Last Paragraph
To sum up, while motivateding children in the competition is important,
I believed that cooperative skill will prepare youngsters to contribute their best and ...

Hopefully, my points above are clear and helpful. (:

Home / Writing Feedback / Different views about whether children experience competitions or not to be a well-qualified adult.