Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The diagram shows the process of coffee production and preparation before packaging it for sale

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
The diagram shows the process of coffee production and how to package it for sale to the market. What stands out from the picture is the process through 11 stages. This is interesting that twice grinding process in a row.

At the beginning, gardener harvest and collect the best coffee beans at basket. After that, these are dried under the sun for approximately 2 days. The manufacturers begin with roast the beans in a vacuum, between 60 and 75 degree Celsius in order to put out that coffee fragrant. Before those are grinded, the beans are chilled in the refrigerator for almost 10 hours. Next, mix and dipped that one on the hot water. Immediately, after strain the smooth coffee beans, it is placed again in the fridge and set up into frozen liquid.

Subsequently, for obtain powdered coffee, that smooth beans need to be crushed again with that grinder. Preceding the packing process, vacuum process is required to exhale the water or vapor water from them. Finally, that coffee ready being sells in the market. Pack that into jars, and wrap the jars with your own label.

Home / Writing Feedback / The diagram shows the process of coffee production and preparation before packaging it for sale