descriptive essay about my favorite animal (the lion)

ESCRIBE 1 / -  
the king of the jungle, the lion, is without a doubt the greatest animal in the surface of the earth thats why its my favorite animal.
plotophyte 4 / 6  
The king of the jungle, the lion, is without a doubt the greatest animal inonthe surface of the earth that i s why it i s my favorite animal.

For the beginning you should write thesis statement.and do not use shortening.
cathyliu 19 / 54  
do you like it just because it is the greatest animal on the surface of the earth?

I think it is not convincing enough. And how would you define the greatest animal? I think if you change another more exact words it will be more effective.

My favorite animal is the king of the jungle---(the) lion.Without any doubt it is absolute the most energic and full of fighting power animal; this is the reason why it could be the king of the forest and also why I like it so much.

(But how will you going on describing it ? As for me, I did not contact with a lion, so this article is a little hard...., looking forward to reading your essay. )
Cathy is right! It's not convincing if you do not give a reason why it is the greatest. I personally think humans are the greatest, though many would disagree with me on the grounds that we are destroying the planet.

The king of the jungle, the lion, is without a doubt the greatest animal in the surface of the earth, and that is why its my favorite animal. I say it is the greatest, because ___________.

:-)

Home / Writing Feedback / descriptive essay about my favorite animal (the lion)