A description of the percentage of local spending by a houshold in 1950 and sixty years later

Niam01 6 / 7 2  
The pie charts below show the average household expenditures in a country in 1950 and 2010

A description of the percentage of local spending government over a 60-year period, between 1950 and 2010 is illustrated in pie chart. Overall, it is evident that, in 1950, housing saw just over seven in ten expenditure. There was a significant increase of spending Food and Transportation, while other expenditure witnessed a reverse.

To begin, in 1950, expenditure of Housing was the highest proportion in the local country, at 72.1%. Following this there was decreased dramatically to only 22% over more than a half century. Food was the second expenditure in early period at around one in ten then the figure increased significantly by more a third in the end of period.

Moving to health care, education, transportation and other were less than 20% expenditure in 1950. However, after 60 years spending of local country changed significantly, transportation rose sharply from 3.3 percent to 14.0 percent. Health care and education experienced a slight rise by 1.8%, astonishingly, other expenditure saw a sudden growth which only 4.4% in 1950 rise to 19.2% in 2010.

Fauzi17 6 / 6 1  
hi niam01, i just give some suggestions for you.

Overall, it is evident that, in 1950, housing saw just over seven in ten expenditure HOUSING EXPENDITURE MORE THAN SEVEN IN TEN PERCENT. There was a significant increase of spending Food and Transportation INCREASING EXPENDITURE OF FOOD AND TRANSPORTATION, while other expenditure witnessed a reverse.

... Housing was the highest proportion in the local country, at 72.1%. Following this(COMMA HERE) there was decreased dramatically ...
CONSUMING Food was the second expenditure in early period at around one in ten then the figure increased significantly by more a third in the end of period.

Home / Writing Feedback / A description of the percentage of local spending by a houshold in 1950 and sixty years later