A description of the number of visitor utilizing three main airports in New York City

yus72 6 / 6 1  
The chart below shows the number of travellers using three major airports in New York City between 1995 and 2000.

A description of the number of visitor utilizing three main airports in New York City during the period 1995 to 2000 calculated by million passengers is illustrated in bar chart. Overall, It is important to notice, that LaGuardia airport become a favorite airport than others. How ever, John F. Kennedy airport is the only one airport which decreasing smoothly during 1998 to 1999.

Moving to more detail analyze, In 2000 , All of airport in New York City were higher traveller than the others years period. How ever the visitor using LaGuardia Airport had traveller at less than 70 millions passengers in 2000 and It was highest that Compared in all years period and others airport.

In 1995, All of the airport in New york City had less passengers then other years. And then, The number of Visitor in all Airport increased smoothly during 1995 to 1998 How Ever, LaGuardia airport had highest visitor at approximately 35, and Newark had lowest Passengers at about 15 Billions Passenger.

... number of visitorS utilizing THE three main airports ... period OF 1995 to 2000 , calculated by THE million passengers... in THE bar chart. ...airport become WAS a favorite airport WHEN COMPARED TO than others. How ever HOWEVER, John F. Kennedy airport is the only one airport which decreasing smoothly during WITH DECREASING USE FROM 1998 to 1999.

Moving to A more detail analyze DETAILED ANALYSIS, In 2000 , All of airport ALL AIRPORTS in New York City were HAD higher traveller TRAVELER TRAFFIC than the others years period PREVIOUS YEARS. How ever HOWEVER, the visitorS using ... had traveller at less than 70 millions passengers... and Itwas highest that Compared THE HIGHEST VISITOR COUNT OF ALL YEARS AMONG OTHER AIRPORTS in all years period and others airport .

... All all of the airportS in New y York City ... then other PREVIOUS years. And then, The number of Visitor in all Airport increased smoothly THE NUMBER OF AIRPORT VISITORS INCREASED GRADUALLY FROM during 1995 to 1998 . How Ever However, LaGuardia airport had highest visitors at approximately 35 MILLION, and Newark had lowest P passengers at about 15 B millionsP passengerS.

Please do not be careless when writing your essays. Your lack of interest in writing in the proper manner will result in point deductions. If you do not care to follow the proper grammar and punctuation usage in your essay then you will not pass this test. Only the first letter of every word in a new sentence is capitalized. "However" is one word, not two, and the facts of the report indicate millions of passengers not billions. Make sure your facts are correct. That mistake can also cost you greatly in the final score. In all honesty, I do not see how this essay would pass with all of your mistakes and lack of adherence to grammar rules.

Home / Writing Feedback / A description of the number of visitor utilizing three main airports in New York City