The decision if boys and girls should be in separate classroom or not. Different teaching techniques

cirora 3 / 3  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Boys and girls should be educated in separate classrooms using different teaching techniques. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Deciding if boys and girls should be in separate classroom is not easy because one's decision, in this respect, is influenced by a number of different factors. Although some people may agree that boys and girls should be in the same class, I sustain that they must be separated and professor should teach using different techniques because, regarding to the gender, comprehension, learning skills and the choice of the work differ. One reason I feel this way is because comprehension isn't similar among men and women. Girls don't prefer to study subjects like Maths or computer science. I assert that professors should arrange their lessons based upon the gender, focusing on techniques that allow students to understand well topics and assignment. For example, in my town there is a school in which boys and girls are separated. Several years ago, I had the chance to study Maths with a girl that attended this school and I was impressed how well she knew this subject and how she was able to master difficult calculation. Hence, I asked if she were an extraordinary girl in her class, but she answered me that she was an ordinary girl and she learnt math well because her professor pinpointed a method to explain mathematic to girls. In addition, I believe that professor should focus on which type of work students will do. I sustain that is useless to concentrate on Italian when the student will work as a programmer. For example, when I was in high school, I didn't like humanistic subjects such as Italian, History and I had a natural inclination to practical subjects such as calculus and informatics. Therefore, my professors took me in a separate way, giving much importance to those subjects rather than Italian or other ones. Long story short, now I am a programmer and, at my University and my workplace, I haven't seen many women because they aren't interested in those subjects. So why professors should spend a lot of times in something that girls/boys will never use? Finally, I think that learning skills are very different among men and girls and professors and tutors should think to different methods. I have taught for many years as a tutor. I dealt with girls and boys struggling with mathematic. In the first moment, I was wondering how one technique worked with boys and it didn't work with girls and vice versa. To confirm this point, I began to explain in a different way to boys and girls and they were able to understand me. In this way, I've figured out how gender really influences skills. All in all, it's necessary to split men from women because gender influences people's capacity and I assert that professor must focus on specific techniques that improve understanding of a subject, helping them to have a higher comprehension. In this way, everyone can get deeper knowledge and, maybe, one will gain higher position to work.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
At first, please make it clear the difference between introduction, body, and conclusion, simply by enter the space to the next paragraph, so it would be easy to read and comment on it.

Deciding if boys and girls should be in separate classroom is not easy because one's decision,--> unclear statement
professor should teach --> since this is about boys and girls study so teacher or educator id the proper pronoun to use. beside that, the proper verb to match with professor is lecture not teach

of the work differ. difference

One reason I feel this way is because comprehension isn't similar among men and women.the comprehension between men and women isn't similar

Girls don't prefer to study subjects like Maths or computer science.this is not a strong argument since it is not a general truth and there is no research support it.

... Hence, I asked if she were an extraordinary girl in her class, but she answered me that she was an ordinary girl and she learnt math well because her professor pinpointed a method to explain mathematic to girls.thus what is the differ method applying to boys that make the girls are better then them?

In addition, I believe that professor should focus on which type of work students will do.

Home / Writing Feedback / The decision if boys and girls should be in separate classroom or not. Different teaching techniques