Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The cycle's life of salmon which is species of large fish

nida26 30 / 19 5  
The diagrams below show the life cycle of a species of large fish called the salmon.

The diagrams illustrate the cycle's life of salmon which is one of species of large fish. Overall, there are three phases of the life cycle of salmon from eggs becoming adult salmon, and salmon needs a certain time to cycle its life.

To begin, adult salmon place its eggs in upper river with slow moving water and among small stones. They need approximately 5-6 months to become fry fish which has length around 3-8 cm. It is different with salmon eggs, the fry fish live in lower river with fast flowing water, and they will pass smolt phase after 4 years later with a length 12-15 cm.

Following around 5 years, the smolt will grow to be adult salmon with maximum size about 70-76 cm. This adult salmon is the last cycle's life of salmon, and they are able to live in open sea to survive its life. They will spawn again and these cycles will be passed again.

Home / Writing Feedback / The cycle's life of salmon which is species of large fish