Why do crime rates increase? How to arrest this issue?

artlife 1 / -  
It is a highly debatable issue that majority countries have a similar problem with high level of crime, therefore government should suggest best ways to reduce high crime rate. It is assumed that root of the problem is owing to a number of unemployed people. The purpose of the essay is to propose some decisions of this problem.

Some people commit the crime for their needs and someone because thay have much free time. One way to deal with it would be creating employment places. In particular, when people have a job and they will not have time to commit a crime because they will already have a stimulus and will not take a risk by commiting crime to ern money. So, If government creat such places, the high level of crime will increase.

Another worrying trend is that there are many criminals for whom the crime has become as a habbit and in this case another way to deal this problem would be severe punishments which would stop people by fear. For instance, in our country there is a severe law for car thiefs and If someone steal the car, he will get fifthteen years prison. Consequently, in our country the level of crime in this side very less.

Final suggestion would be using by both of these methods beacuse it really can reduce the level of crime and criminal can become more kind hearted person. In the long run, without crime life in the cities will be to better and we should wish for this.

To sum up, it is clear that employement places and severe punishments are the resolution for the problem but mankind should teach live without crime and violents.
First, you should have a meaningful topic in the "subject" field when you make a post to this forum. It is a forum rule and also helps you earn more relevant and useful feed backs. Also, it is always better to post your prompt together with the essay, so that others would know the purpose of your writing. In this essay, we have very less information as to what its purpose or topic. Please follow those instruction in your next post.

It is a highly debatable issue that majority countries have a similar problem with high level of crime, therefore government should suggest best ways to reduce high crime rate.

...looks grammatically alright, but sounds poor in its presentation. Start with a more catchy sentence because it's the first impression you make on the reader about your writing.

It is assumed that root of the problem is owing to a number of unemployed people.

... again this sounds confusing.... do you mean "unemployment" is the root cause for this issue? However, there are many crimes that have been committed by professionals and employed people... I think it's much more complicated when it comes to reasons for committing crimes.
Pahan 1 / 1,906 553  
Some people committhe crime for their needs and someone because thaythey have too much free time.

.... what are these needs? you need to tell that to the reader;
Some people tend to commit crimes due to social pressures such as unemployment, various forms of discrimination, family issues, financial problems etc. However, there are others who get involved in criminal activities because they have too much time for idling.

Another worrying trend is that there are many criminals for whom the crime has become as a habbit habit and in this case another way to deal this problem would be severe punishments which would stop people by applying fear.

.... you have a tendency to make spelling errors - be careful!

Home / Writing Feedback / Why do crime rates increase? How to arrest this issue?