Does a country want its students to be mentally and physically ill? Sports and social activities.

faezehch 1 / -  
At universities sports should receive financial attention as classes. Do you agree or disagree?

In the following essay I would like to express my opinion in regard to this: are sports and social activities as important as classes and libraries? Nowadays sports and social activities are part of every ones life, especially university students. yet should universities support these kinds of activities financially or not? From my point of view, I postulate that universities should support them financially. I would like to reinforce my opinion by three important reasons. universities are responsible for their students mental and physical health, university is a place where precious skills and abilities are given opportunities to be revealed and they can make opportunity for poor students to experience a good time and improve their abilities. I will elaborate upon my opinion in the next paragraphs.

on top of that, universities are responsible for students mental and physical health. for example, last term i was studying in a university which was not a good one. they didn't care for sports and social activities. my friends who were far from their family were spending a hard time getting familiar with other people and find friends also they could not spent their time exercising so they become fat and that lead to mental and physical problems for my friends.

furthermore, university is a place where skills and abilities are given opportunities to be revealed. for example, i first started doing sports when i started going to the university. there i met a football team and started my lessons. then i understood that i had a head in football. by going to university i become a big football player.

finally, university can make opportunity for poor students to experience a good time by doing sports and socializing with others. for example, i had a friend who was very poor. she wasn't able to do sports because she didn't have money. coming to university, she begun to go to gym for free in the university and had fun. it really helped her to bring back her motivations to continue her education. by using universities gym, she become mentally prepared to continue her education.

it goes with out saying that, based on the arguments explored above ,universities should support sports and social activities financially because universities are responsible for students mental and physical health, university is a place where skills and abilities are given opportunities to be revealed and they can make opportunity for poor students to experience good time. deans should spend their budget for classes and library staffs as well as for sports and social activities. it will make students smarter and healthier. does country want its students to be mentally and physically ill?
anonymous2014 2 / 2  
In the following essay I would like to express my opinion in regard to this: are sports and social activities as important as classes and libraries?

Since we know what prompt you are answering, you don't need to restate it.

"...opinion by three important reasons: " You need to add a colon.

I also found several conventional errors, such as capitalization after periods. Overall, your provided sufficient examples and you did a great job addressing all parts of the prompt.

Home / Writing Feedback / Does a country want its students to be mentally and physically ill? Sports and social activities.