'The bright future' - correlation between little leisure time and pressure to work hard

irfan727 49 / 68 29  
In some countries young people have little leisure time and are under a lot of pressure to work hard on their studies.
What do you think are causes of this? What solutions can you suggest?

The bright future is determined by what people do at present. In the several nations, a half of youngsters tend to focus on their studies, despite they just have little spare time. In this case, I strongly believe that there are some factors which make them under pressure, particularly in the learning since they want to reach their ambitions while that activity will affect to their leisure time.

These days, the majority of young people compete to gain a better life. They think how to solve it. Some of them may apply to several companies with hoping can obtain high wage. For example, if they want to marry, they have to save money for it. It is impossible if they do not have enough cash. So, with that problem, the youngsters have to prepare it with good education which this is able to help them to get the dream.

All of that is caused by the necessaries in the human's life. The young people have to fulfil their needs when they begin growing up before mature. For instance, they will get a better job if they have skill from the educational system. Willy-nilly, people do extra like following English course to improve their language, or joining an institute to gain certificates which this is useful for applying a job. So, people will try a great deal of ways how to be a breadwinner in the life competitions.

To sum up, as the young people just have a little leisure time, so they have to make it useful although, they try to study hard.
Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
helo Irfan PES-13

glad to meet you here,
I did not find your suggestion in this essay. Unfortunately, the suggestion is an obligation when you read the question carefully.

I suggest you must write at least 3 sentences in the last paragraph.
let me try to rewrite it.

The aforementioned evidence reveals that several factor creates young people to have a study hard. They ambition has lead them to study more harder than others, and as consequence they sacrifice the leisure time they have. Where possible do some activity in outside of studying for refreshing your brain.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'The bright future' - correlation between little leisure time and pressure to work hard