Contrast advantages and disadvantages of three different media; books, radio and TV

zesea 1 / -  
Compare the advantages and disadvantages of three media for communicating information, state which you consider to be the most effective.
comics
books
radio
television
film
theatre

Nowadays, the choice of media which we can get information is abundant and various. In this article I will pick three of them ---books, radios, TVs--- to analysis the advantages and disadvantages of them.

The three media change the way we get information totally and be regarded as the mainstream of media. The books, one of the oldest ways to communicate information, consist of not only overall information and details you wanted but also the worthy thought which cannot be found in other media. However, it is no doubt that reading book need a long time relatively, which is not keep pace with the information update rate. And it is not convenient to reading a book in anytime you prefer to. Comparatively, the radio is the most accessible way which can be heard anytime and anyplace like driving your car or having a dinner. but it is easy to forget them because you just hear them. The radios and TVs are both the fast and convenient methods to acknowledge the information. But TVs provide a vivid picture and visual information at the same time while radios cannot give. As a lot of channel may display different information in a time, choosing the right and exact information you want is not easy.

To summarize, each way provide much more information to us, it is hard to judge which one is the best and the most effective, but none of them can be replaced and neglected.
Nowadays, the choice of media which we can get information is abundant andvarious.

.... I suggest the word "divers" in place of "various"

In this article I will pick three of them ---books, radios, TVs--- to analysis the advantages and disadvantages of them.

.... I find "in this article" is inappropriate. What you are given with is a prompt or a question.
I wish to contrast three types of media such as books, radios and TV in terms of their advantages and disadvantages.

The three media change the way we get information totally and be regarded as the mainstream of media.

.... this is a bit confusing. You better re-write this sentence.
mcuong01 12 / 24 3  
Good job.
Why do not you try "the pros and cons" instead of "the advantages and disadvantages"? It sounds a little less boring and is quite useful in speaking as "the advantages and disadvantages" might make your talk a bit slower.

Home / Writing Feedback / Contrast advantages and disadvantages of three different media; books, radio and TV