The continuous increase of divorce rate concerns many - what are the reasons of this trend?

thiet sun 5 / 6 1  
CAUSES OF DIVORCE

One of the most important phenomena that the worldwide governments are much concerned about is the continuous increase in divorce rate. According to a statistic of World Health Organization in 2013, the divorce rate in the world is 2 percent higher than it is in 2010. The question is what causes this new trend. There are various reasons responsible for this; however, as far as I am concerned, there are five top grounds behind the divorce of marriage.

The first reason for this trend is wrong motives of marriage. In this modern society, many people base their partner choice on money or family reputation of partner, but they will likely feel unhappy after a short period of time living together. This is because they do not have interests, determinations and family background in common. This soon leads to the conflicts and inevitable consequence is the dissolution of marriage.

The second ground seems to be the compelling of family. The compulsion is not good for any thing, and so is marriage life. If people are forced to marry whom they do not have any affection, they will show resentment and negative attitudes toward partners. It is this negative reaction that makes the couple later split. In India, 30 percent of divorced couple are caused by compulsion.

Another key reason for why couple terminate their marriage life is the difference in interest. People who have different interests tend to live with different lifestyles, without sympathy with each other this will result in family conplicts which are precursors for marriage breakup. It is estimated in 2013 in Singapore that family conflicts often come after a year of marriage when they show oppositional interests, and without control they will end their marriage in the next years.

the different levels of demand for sexual life between the couple also play an integral part in marriage failure. According to studies of experts, each person has different demands for sexual life; therefore, if couples, especially young couples, do not understand the sexual rules and sympathize each other, they are likely to show disappointment, even infidelity forward others.

Last but not least, financial crisis in family is a good justification for marriage ending. It is true that financial crises appear in the majority of families, especially in poor countries, leading to conflicts and final outcome is the breaking. In the north of Viet Nam where many ethnic minorities live , 7 percent of couples break due to financial problems.

It is obvious that there is a significant rise in divorce rate in today's world. Although there are various grounds leading to this phenomenon, I personally believe that there are five most basic reasons as showed above. I suggest that every one should be more careful with choosing partner to avoid unexpected divorces.
Ishaqur 5 / 13 6  
According to a research done by World Health Organization in 2013, the divorce rate in the world is 2 percent higher than it wasin 2010. The question is what caused this new trend.

... there are five pivotal reasons behind the divorce of marriage.

The first reason for this trend would be wrong motives behind marriage.
... many people base their choice of partner on money or the reputation of the family of the partner, but they will likely feel ...

The second reason seems to be compulsion by the family.Compulsion should never be the primary reason behind any marriage. If people are forced to marry to whom they do not have any affection for, they will show resentment and negative attitudes toward their partners.

In India, 30 percent of divorced couple are caused due to prior compulsion during marriage.

Home / Writing Feedback / The continuous increase of divorce rate concerns many - what are the reasons of this trend?