Consumption of energy by fuel in the USA from 1980 with prediction until 2030.

Syahrul08 3 / 2 1  
The graph below gives information from Annual Energy Outlook 2008 about consumption of energy in the USA since 1980 with projection until 2030.

The line graph compares six sectors of Annual Energy Outlook 2008 about consumption of fuel in term of the amount of population in the USA that they consumed from 1980 until 2030. Overall, it is can be seen that the total amount of using fuel in the USA increase between 1980 and is predicted 2030. The largest rise is petrol & oil, and coal supply sector.

In 1980, The USA people consumed energy of petrol & oil stood at 35 quadrillion units. The natural gas and coal sectors were 20 and just over 15 quadrillion units respectively, while the nuclear, solar/wind and hydro-power had the same amount of units around fourth quadrillion units.

Consumption from petrol & oil gradual increase, and will reach just under at 50 quadrillion units in 2030. Followed by coal and natural gas increase slightly. In 2015, those had a number of the same units, it was 25 quadrillion units, then coal sector is predicted rise sharply at just over 30 quadrillion elements in the end year, while natural gas is portended remained stable at 25 quadrillion units in 2030. On the other hand, energy consumption by fuel of the USA people from nuclear and solar/wind, are forecast very small growth approximately eight and fourth quadrillion units in 2030. While the hydro-power is predicted constant around three quadrillion units in the end period.

swara86 2 / 10  
You should make group of the six fuel to be 3 group. these are fossil fuel ( petrol & oil, natural gas, and coal) and renewable energy ( wind/solar, hydropower) and nuclear.

Home / Writing Feedback / Consumption of energy by fuel in the USA from 1980 with prediction until 2030.