Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. A/D

raman123 1 / -  
Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. To what extent do you think are consumers influenced by advertisements? What measures can be taken to protect them?

Undoubtedly, the advertisements of products are increasing day by day. These advertisements can easily available in the television programs and billboards. Add to above, consumers are influencing by these advertisements .I, personally believe that such issue should be handling with care to protect consumers.

The principal point is that as the technology develops, the way of advertising the product are changes than the ancient times. Companies used
an invention of technology like mass media, television, billboards as well as internet to promote products. Moreover, the advertisers used celebrities in ads of various products because specially youngsters like to imitating trends of stars. However, films and dramas are main hub where an organization can advertise beauty products. The celebrities are not concerning about the quality of products. Even, the quality of a product is not the same as shown in that time.

However, these advertisements are producing a gargantuan impact on consumers mind. Firstly, Government plays imperative role to stop manipulation during a promotion of product. Government should introduce strong laws against the companies those plays with the quality and effects of product in promotion time. Furthermore, celebrities should understand that they are idolizing of people, people trust on what they are saying for any product. Therefore, they do not help companies to wrong interpretation of product.

To recapitulate, Government as well as celebrities should notice about the manipulation of quality during advertising time. People should use their own thinking when the buy a product.
Marceline 3 / 7  
In the 2nd sentence you should say "BE available". In the 3rd "being influenced" or "are influenced "4th sentence- "the way....(without ARE) CHANGES"

Overall, there are many mistakes. You should repeat the grammar... Kind regards :)
lcturn87 - / 435 236  
I can help you with your essay. I would like to help you with word choice and give you some suggestions.

1st paragraph: The first statement I would keep it simple. "Advertisements have increased daily." They can be seen on television programs and billboards." Instead of using Add to above you should use As a result. Use the word influenced in this sentence.

The last sentence I'm unsure how the situation should be handled with care. Please explain this to the reader. You could also change the word order: "Personally, I believe that this issue should be handled...by the government" I added this because you seem to focus on this in your conclusion of the essay.

2nd paragraph: Some words can be deleted: "The principal point is that as the technology develops, the way of advertising the product are changes than the ancient times products are advertised changes." Delete "an invention of " Add "the" before internet.

"...specially youngsters young people like to imitating trends of stars imitate the popular trends of those celebrities." The next sentence is good, but add "the'" before main.

You need a sentence that describes what happens when products are advertised in films and dramas because the next two sentences should probably be placed after the sentence where you describe how young people like to imitate the trends of stars.

3rd paragraph: I am not going to write the entire sentence but show you the errors. "First, the government plays an imperative...the promotion of a product" The next sentence should start with "The". I'm also unsure what this sentence means. Are the companies promoting products that do not have the quality nor effect that is being promoted? Change the word order in this sentence:

"Furthermore, celebrities should understand that people idolize them and they trust on what they are saying for any about a product." Change the word choice in the last sentence "companies who falsely advertise a product".

4th paragraph: Add "the" before government. I would suggest stating "be aware of or pay attention to false advertising." The end of the last sentence should be "they" instead of the. One or two more sentences in the conclusion could make a better conclusion.

I hope this helps!

Home / Writing Feedback / Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. A/D