Computers have made the world a better place to live. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

AbIk 3 / 8  
Today the live routine has become more complicated and undoubtedly computers help us to manage all activities and our time and to improve our life. However, computers have some drawbacks, but I think that advantages are more than disadvantages.

[...]
johanydubon 2 / 2 1  
Your first paragraph has good examples, but you have to tie them back to your original point. Don't simply list examples. Say how these processes require the meticulous handiwork of computers.

computers have become more portable and easiereasy so that even children can utilize thisthem *and it can be carried everywhere.* make bolded part another sentence.
EF_Jasmine - / 68 39  
Today the live routine( what is a live routine? ) has become more complicated and undoubtedly computers (have) help(ed) us to manage all activities and our time and to improve our life. However, computers have some drawbacks, but I think that (the advantages) advantages are more than outeweigh the disadvantages.

First of all, It is obvious that computers are able to manage activities and make calculations much faster and and correctly( more efficient ) than people. In our contemporary world there are (many) important qualities such as efficiency and accuracy and computers can obtain those requirements. For example, in( the) automobile industry especially sport cars must be created with(the) exact calculations of aerodynamics and mechanical functions. Also, In rocket making a lot( many) factors must be considered, computed(,) and then built. Moreover, weather predictions and other forecasts are made by computers.

Furthermore, it is believed that with computers communication has become much easier than it used to be. That is Today we have different types of applications though which we can talk to each other such as messengers, e-mails, chat rooms, social networks and so on. Also, Computers have become more portable and easier to use so that even child can utilize this (it) and it (they) can be carried everywhere! So, this technology (has become)is very helpful and useful for everyone. Students now use e-books instead of ordinary books(,) and also this partially reduce(s) deforestation, because(due to the fact) paper is not needed.

In conclusion, I think that now we cannot even imagine our world without computers. They ( Computers) are in every sphere of our life, from medicine(,) (to) science, to (and) industry. Apparently, this ( The invention (of computers) was (were) created in (the) welfare of humanity and does its job quite well.

Hello! I have given you some suggestions for edits on your writing. You have some good points for your arguments. You get into the details. Just a couple of things, can you please explain what a live routine is? I did not quite understand what it was. Also if you could elaborate a bit more on your introduction and conclusion, it will may your essay even better! Good luck on your revisions!

please check my work:)
OP AbIk 3 / 8  
Thank you for your suggestions:)
in live routine i meant our simple daily order like breakfast, work or school, then again home and so on. It's just general view of our life
vojkan7 - / 1  
The world would be a better place if people under 40 made the decisions

Hi everyone! I don't know really what to write.Please if anyone have idea help me.Thanks!
rettabby 1 / 4  
Are you going to go against the statement? If not I suggest that you talk about how children and teenagers are usually more open-minded and therefore less judgmental. I need more information to give you better answer.

Home / Writing Feedback / Computers have made the world a better place to live. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?