The complex process of goods manufacturing starts by collecting raw materials and other components

Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
The diagram below shows the typical stages of consumer goods manufacturing, including the process by which information is fed back to earlier stages to enable adjustment.

The given diagram illustrates several steps of customer products manufacturing and adjustment to its products based on information feedback. Overall, it can be seen that the items productions is a complex process which started by collecting raw materials and other components until marketing the products.

The manufacturing procedure begins with collecting and storage raw materials and manufacturing components. This followed by production planning, which influenced with design from product research. Goods will be installed in accordance with the previous design. Inspection and testing the product must be done to ensure product quality before its packaging in the next steps. Finally, these customer goods send to several supermarkets to be retailing to the society.

In this production and manufacturing process, there are several steps that transmit and receive information feedback. Results of evaluation from marketing process will be sent to production planning and market research, so it can be adjusted based on market condition, while response from market research will influence packaging and advertising. In addition, feedback from testing phase is used in design stage and which led back to product planning stage.
nurannisaputry92 36 / 27 2  
... process which started by collecting raw materials and other components until marketing the products. (why you didn't mention about information feedback before doing marketing products)

it is noticeable that the product manufacturing is complex procedure which is done in several stages and information feedback is given to earlier steps to allow for adjustment.

The manufacturing procedure begins with(the appropriate collocation is "in" ) collecting and storage raw ...

Goods will be installed in accordance withto the previous design.
Finally, these customer goods send to ... ----> Finally, these customer goods is delivered to several retail outlets such as supertmarktet.

Home / Writing Feedback / The complex process of goods manufacturing starts by collecting raw materials and other components