'writing complains" - When people need to complain about a product or poor service

IeltsDeamon 1 / 2  
In day to day life we face varaity of situations that make us frustrated.It can be bad product or poor
service.To make correct the incident we have to complain to responsible party.some prefer forward their
complain in writing and some in person. Both method have their own advantages and disadvantages.
How ever I support the in writing complains which is more confident.

Many people hold the opinion,That there are several significant advantages in person complaining.
Firstly, the damage happened can be recovered by having a real time discussion with the responsible
party and also it improves mutual understanding. Secondly the process of complaining is so simple
all you have to do is go and meet responsible person and let him know what happened.

Others, however, disagree based on some strong points. Firstly,Even though you have made an oral
complain. There is no proof you have. If you want to escalate the issue to higher authority, due to no
proper reply for the first complain. Secondly,writing complains are trouble free because some times
in person complain can be turn into heated arguments.that is not professional and can be an unpleasant
experience to both party.Thirdly,oral complains are not strong enough to deal with some serious cases.
Additionally if the responsible party is big organization then front line representatives are unable to give
you a resolution so apparently no use of taking to them and surely you can't meet higher people as well.

To sum up,we can say that in writing complains are overwhelm over in person complain due to its professional
and practical application. So we can use writing complains in spite of scale of damage but there is some restrictions
in person complains.

Please comment on my essay point out errors I have done.
in IELTS how much can I score for this level essay?
alexiellen 1 / 10  
varaity >>> a variety
it can >>> it could
How ever >>> However,
That >>> that
person complaining >>> people complaining.
some is a weak word
Firstly,Even though you have made an oral complain. There is no proof you have <<< combine sentences
complains >>> complaints
higher people?

good ideas!! (:
OP IeltsDeamon 1 / 2  
Thank you very much for your kind opinions.
you have any idea that how much can I earn essay like that?

Home / Writing Feedback / 'writing complains" - When people need to complain about a product or poor service