Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

IELTS Task 1 : The Comparison Of Weather Pattern Between Normal And El Nino Conditions

fahmisadja 33 / 33 34  
The comparison of weather pattern between normal and El Nino conditions in Pacific Ocean is depicted in two diagrams, the above is normal and the other is El Nino figures. It can be seen that there are significant differences between one and other. In addition, El Nino causes some negative influences such as climate change and quality of sea water.

To begin, both have difference in trade winds and warm water route. While the ordinary conditions have stronger trade winds in East Pacific than in West Pacific, the other reverses. Moreover, flow of warm water goes from the East to West Pacific normally, but El Nino conditions are on the contrary. Finally, quantity of rains in usual condition appears to the west, but it changes going to east when El Nino happens.

In consequent, there are at least three effects that are caused by El Nino. In normal conditions, Australia has rainy season that leads to cultivate plants and source of cool seawater is much. Meanwhile, enormous nutritious water and enough solar in sunny season increase the number of fishes in Peru. In contrast, El Nino causes drought in Australia, declining cool water, rainy in Peru, and decreasing of fishes.

(200 words)

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS Task 1 : The Comparison Of Weather Pattern Between Normal And El Nino Conditions