Which Communication Skills are Essential in Your Job?

Stacy Handayani 29 / 16 19  
The table gives information related to the results of communication skills survey between in 1997 and 2006 and it is measured in percentage. Overall, it can be seen that in external communication, dealing with people is the most essential skill of communication in their jobs, while linstening carefully to collegues can be usefull in line of internal communication.

With regard to the survey in external communication in 1997 and 2006, in the first survey, it is evident that about 60% of people said that dealing with people is the most necessary skill that people should have in external communication, while in the second survey this percentage increased by 5%. However, both in the first and second survey, some people (about 71% - 80% people) thought that knowledge of particular products and caring for customer was also essential in external communication, while selling skill less important in external communication in job since only under a quarter people said it was.

Turning to the result in 1997 and 2006 survey about communication skills, about 38% to 47% people believe that listening to collegues can be very usefull for people to communicate with people in a company, whilst they also should follow training or work together with people in their job. Afterwards, only a few people, just under 25% people believe that persuading others, planning the activities of others, and making presentation can have a significant influence in internal communication.

tiaDS 73 / 235 52  
Try to write the introduction separate from overview.

The table gives information related to the results of communication skills survey between in 1997 and 2006 ,(put comma here) and it is measured in percentage.

Let me try to write introductory paragraph:
The table illustrates the crucial aspects that require communication skills to maintain effective communication with external and internal companies between 1997 and 2006, over a 10-year period. It is measured in percentage.
two sentences are enough to build up the introduction.

Pay attention to tenses use in the first body paragraph.

With regard to the survey in external communication in 1997 and 2006, in the first survey(for me, it's redundant information) , it is was evident evidence that about 60% of people said that dealing with people is was the most necessary skill that people should have in external communication, while in the second survey this percentage increased by 5%. However, both in the first and second survey, some people (about 71% - 80% people) thought that knowledge of particular products and caring for customer was also essential in external communication, while selling skill less important in external communication in job since only under a quarter people said it was. as a reader, I need more works to understand the point

Let me rewrite the entire essay, and I will post my essay. If you wish, we can discuss this essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / Which Communication Skills are Essential in Your Job?