Comic / book / film / theater / radio / TV - the most effective media communication?

osveh 1 / 1  
compare the advantage and disadvantages of three of the following as a media for communicating information, stat which you consider to be the most effective: comics book film theater radio tv

from the first day of human being people have been trying to find a way for a better communication.step by step with civilization development and fast growing rate of technology,people face to a variety type of medias,now adays some people enjoy of reading while the other people have an especial telent in art to perform in theater.but like the other mankind invented , the brade rang od medias have negative and positive sides too, so reamains as a controversial issue.

in the first half of the century;people did not the facilities like TV, so books or theater were be more interested to people,while only a few proportion of people in a society were able to get news and reading papers. watching thaetre ,exactly like today was just a hobby for a wealthy family.most ordinary people can not afford for that.and in addition it is a social activity. on the other hand reading a books is not expensive and also books gives you more freedom ,whenever ,where ever you are able to read .incontarst reading is realted to the society level of litracy.a significant level of power for writing and reading is an essential and vital point to can increase this type of communication.

TV and radio are totally depended to the technology, and recently ,these types of medias and intertainmentshave a big bussiness market .radis is almost availabe in every passenger cars,watching TV gets a bout one houre of people daily activity.every normal people that would be able to listen and watch can use the tv and radio. from the past decade tv program has become one of the govermental policy and str5ategy. a researcher in axford university announced that after repeating 3 times a tv show,almost 90 percent of people in a country usually watched it. and also eyes and ears are most powerfull system of human kind to help the to beilive something.so tv is the most effective way to influence the human mind.unfortunatly a research was done in developing countries realesed that amount of power to write and read in close to 30 percent of participation in this reasearch become gradully decreased after graduation. they are only use reading and writing for shopping lists and prices, becuase in watching tv is no need to read. therefore ilitaracy become increased dramatically.

as a conclusion i hold this point of view that, tv are the most popular and common way of spreading information, also has the best powerfull media to affect public behaviuor , but it is complettly unacceptable to being a case of decreasing the litracy in people daily lifes.
This is hard to read, because you did not always capitalize the first word of sentences.

From the first days of civilization, human beings have been trying to find a way for a better communication.

In the first half of the century, people did not have facilities like TV, so books or theater were more interesting to people, while only a small proportion of people in a society were able to get news by reading papers.

Watching theatre, exactly like today, was just a hobby for a wealthy family.

Most ordinary people cannot afford that.

And in addition, it is a social activity. On the other hand, reading a books is not expensive and also books gives you more freedom to receive information whenever, wherever you are able to read.

Unfortunately a research study was done in developing countries and revealed that ability to write and read is diminished close to 30 percent gradually, as it gradually decreases in the years after graduation. ----I don't know if I fixed this sentence correctly...

As a conclusion, I hold the point of view that television is the most popular and common way of spreading information. Also, television has the most powerful media to affect public behavior.

:-) Practice these sentences the way I typed them. Type them lots of times for practice! :-)

Home / Writing Feedback / Comic / book / film / theater / radio / TV - the most effective media communication?