If we choose an animal to like, we should do our best to protect them

ghafarimahsa 15 / 41  
Nowadays, pets can be found in many houses and apartments, how to support and act them have been a controversial question among the people. Some people believe that they should be behaved like family members. Although I understand the people who are worried about this attitude, I agree with the idea of being kind with pets. There are several reasons to support my preference.

First and foremost, animals are as emotional as the human. They need our kindness, help and support. An independent study has been conducted on pets behavior recently. Based on this research, pets that were treated like family members live longer than the others. It can show us the importance of a good temper with animals. Therefore, we should be aware that how much our behavior affect the animals.

The other reason is that we should respect to animals. If we choose an animal to like, we should do our best to protect them. No one more than human kinds have been damaged their living place. Therefore, it is our duty to be with them like a lovely friend. Besides, we can teach our children to respect animals by this temper too. In the end, I hope we will have a better behavior against animal in the world and try to show a positive point of view to our next generation. After a while, by living with animals, it is necessary for us to treat them like family members. We can take advantage of this behavior to show a better way of the future in treating with animals to our children.
amrosca 4 / 130  
Haha ... respect towards animals you say ... You want to show children respect towards animals by patting your doggies and slaughtering a pig for dinner. You want to show them animals are great friends and you do not know how to kill insects on a 1km radius around you quicker. Animals that should be respected are in your eyes doggies, kitties, cute sheep and smiling giraffes. If someone kills a snake you'll be gazing at that dead creature and say: "Well thank god that motherfucker didn't get too close."

Be realistic, your dog is not even close to be a family member, because if your dad would sit around the whole day doing nothing your mom would probably kick the shit out of him. Dogs and cats aren't even doing what they are supposed to be doing (like guarding a house or catching mice). They have become mobile statues meant for our own entertainment. You do not behave to an animal the way you behave out of respect and consideration, but out of pity and interest in your own satisfaction.
linh202 11 / 23  
The other reason is that we should respect to animals. If we choose an animal to like decide to have a pet, we should do our best to protect them.

No one more than human kinds have been damaged their living place.

In the end, I hope we will have a better behavior against towards animal in the world and try to show a positive point of view to our next generation.

When you write conclusion, you should start the new line so as to be more organized.
Nowadays, pets can be found in many houses and apartments, how to support and act them have been a controversial question among the people.

I want to use this opportunity to teach you how to end a sentence. End that sentence! Put a period at the end, and be all done with it. :-)

Nowadays, pets can be found in many houses and apartments. The question of how to support them has been controversial among the people.

Do you see where I ended the sentence?

I'll also show you something about singular and plural:
First and foremost, animals are as emotional as the humans.-----Make them both plural, or make them both singular. But whatever you do, do it to both.

Home / Writing Feedback / If we choose an animal to like, we should do our best to protect them