Chocolade producing starts with harvesting the ripe red pods from cocoa trees

Trisulastri 27 / 18 4  
The diagrams show how chocolate is produced

The diagram illustrates the process of making chocolate. Overall, it can be seen making chocolate pass through several steps, started with harvesting the ripe red pods until chocolate production at the factory.

The process of chocolate manufacturing begins when the ripe red pods from cocoa trees which grown in the South American, Africa, and Indonesia, harvested by the farmers. Then the harvested pods split into two parts in order to remove the white cocoa beans, which is the essential part of this process. But, before it spread over a long board to be dried using sunlight, the beans must go through a fermentation process. Dried cocoa beans need to be placed in huge sacks, which can make it easier to be transported to the factory by train or lorry.

In the factory, after the beans roasted in the oven at a temperature of 350 degrees, it will be crushed on a grinding machine, so the outer shell can be eliminated from the inner part. In last stage, this pressed in a machine in order to produce liquid chocolate. 

angga93 42 / 74 20  
Overall, it can be seen that making chocolate pass through several steps,

Then the harvested pods split into two parts in order to remove the white cocoa beans,{1. you should mention what parts, ... and ... so that it does not raise a question; 2. remove means eliminate something. i suggest you to use "collect"}

...But, before it spread over a long board to be dried using sunlight,... {avoid use "but" in the beginning of a sentence; 2. passive voice:is spreaded}

Home / Writing Feedback / Chocolade producing starts with harvesting the ripe red pods from cocoa trees