Children are in workplace, two views of this case.

Wiwik Mujahidin 21 / 3 1  
In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience.

Discuss both opinions and give your opinion.

The most recently years child labour has been claimed as a common phenomenon in some part of the world, whilst it is argued that working-experience value would drive to positive development, some people say that it is a faulty. I strongly believe that young people have to focus in their study.

Children who work part-time will give valuable experince before they feel real work. This is because students work hard in their task and make they more discipline in their school. A recent study in the United Kingdom said that children who worked part-time are more reliant in mange their money and it taught children how to work hard and seriously with their job especially in their school.

However, having job whilst school make youngster more reliant but it made them to less their time to study. It is believed that children should focus on their studies and they have to have time study and improve their skill. A look at this case when researchers Tokyo University in Japan release their study that children who use their time to focus on their study will gain high value appealed children exhaust their time to work. Regarding to this I immensely believe that children have to study and improve their self.

To sump up, although children who work part-time have value of working-experience and make they self-reliant, I believe that student have to make their self smart and undertake their childhood with happiness. Where possible, children have to keep their time to share with their family.
fardan10 18 / 25 1  
The most recently years child labour has been claimed as ...

The most important thing in the introduction is paraphrase the question with proper sentence, let me to give me suggestion in your writing :

As a common phenomenon, child labor is believed can lead children to have work-experience and positive development, whilst others assume it is essential for them to focus on their study. I strongly believe that learning process is the most pivotal thing for children to reach bright future horizons.
Anaguna 21 / 27 5  
Hi wiwik, I try to paraphrase the second paragraph in order to easily understanding.

Children who work part-time will give valuable experince before ...

"Getting a part-time working can give a valuable experience for youngsters in manage their salaries. As a pragmatic instance, the latest study in the United Kingdom reveals that the youngest who have a paid work are more reliant in controlling their income and they can learn how to concern on their job and school."
Ester Napitupulu 18 / 25 3  
are more reliant in mangemanage their money and it taughtgive the children a lesson how to work hard and seriously ...

made them to less their time lessto studyfor studying

A look at this case when researchers at Tokyo University in Japan released their study that children who use

Home / Writing Feedback / Children are in workplace, two views of this case.