'Children tend to imitate parents behavior'; Children - good members of society

behrooz_00133 3 / 3  
Children should be thought to be a good member of society. While some people think parents are duty-bound to teach children to react positively in the society others, believe that schools are fully responsible for this. I personally think it is both parents and schools duty to teach children to be good for the environment.

For one thing, the main reason, for those who think parents have to assume/wear the mantle to rear children for the social norm, is that children tend to imitate parents behavior. That is to say, parents are a role model that children learn from. Moreover, children spend more time with their parents in comparison with others. It means that, not only do parents have tremendous impact on their behavior but also parents can monitor them closely.

By contrast, other supposes that school has been sociocultural place and it has good atmosphere which can lead/propel students to learn how to become a useful/normal member of the society. For instance, when student faces a problem: his teacher will assist him to solve that. Furthermore, teachers have a scientific way to teach. For example, when child fall out with his friend their teacher will teach them how to figure it out.

To conclude, from my point of view both parents and school have to share the responsibility together in order to prepare children for the real life and for the real future.
Altaa 11 / 22  
You wrote: "While some people think parents are duty-bound to teach children to react positively in the society others, believe that schools are fully responsible for this"

I corrected the sentence by moving punctuation : While some people think parents are duty-bound to teach children to react positively in the society, others believe that schools are fully responsible for this"
Children should be thoughttaught to be a good members of society.

While some people think parents are duty-bound to teach children toreact positively in the society others

... react? ... your topic is about teaching children and not reacting at them. You need to align your writing more with the prompt!

I personally think it is both parents and schools duty to teach children to be good for theenvironmentsociety .

I personally believe it the duty of both parents and schools to teach children to be good members of society.
Pay more attention to vocabulary too. Do not use synonyms if you are not sure of their usage. They may create a very different feeling to the reader if used inappropriately.

Home / Writing Feedback / 'Children tend to imitate parents behavior'; Children - good members of society