Children... May they work at certain age or no? "IELTS 2"

Kimbong93 7 / 12 1  
In many countries, children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience.

Discuss both opinions and give your opinion.

Teenagers are getting in certain types of paid work in several advanced countries. Even though many societies think that matter as wrong choice, others assume that as great notion. Today, it is a controversial and sensitive topic which everyone is choosing for yes or no. but, I personally concur that at particular age, young generations must have many expertise to face the future.

With regard to people contend that worked children as really false option. It is caused by opinion that it is helpful for them for their destiny. This can be the most necessary thing and has to be done to ensure that they become to prolific one. For example, most children now are suggesting by their family to study until bachelor program, they are only being focus students to learn something. Therefore, teenagers could get certificate from their school to help them to find decent work. There is no doubt that for getting a job, they must have any qualification papers about their educational background. If they do not have it, they would be paid under the standard.

On the other hand, others argue that children who have job to get money are important because they can obtain many expertness in their life. This is because they have experienced in several time. Teenagers who involved in some sort of paid work would be better than fresh graduated students who never have job practice. As a result, experienced children are better prepared for work than someone else. Finally, it can make any young generations to be men who are looked for a job.

All in all, although some people consider that children are engaged in some part of paid work are completely wrong, I believe that having a job at certain age could make someone has brilliant expertness to face workforce. Lastly, I would suggest to young generations to balance between working and studying.
Desty22 13 / 20 1  
hi, let me give suggestion =)

you should differentiate between teenager and children since in your essay explained in the same way
i think the the keyword is children, children labor in certain countries especially in developing countries such as Africa

Thanks

Home / Writing Feedback / Children... May they work at certain age or no? "IELTS 2"