Should children, when they'll grow up, do same kind of jobs like their parents? - I have some doubts

Oathbinder 1 / 1  
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

It is better for children to choose jobs that are similar to their parents' jobs than to choose jobs that are very different from their parents' job.

Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

It's true that a variety of people agree children should do similar jobs like their parents when they grow up, however, I doubt this agreement since I believe that children will gain more disadvantages from this career plan.

Firstly, some people believe children can achieve more relying on their parents' help, whereas I think independence is the most important thing when people grow up that everyone are supposed to know how to choose a school, make a career plan and so many things by their own when they are facing to the whole society. Children, however, are more likely to lose the chances to make their own decision about career because they do the same job like parents who may use their rich experience to arrange all things for their kids. Then children just do it step-by-step without thinking, and a few years later, they will not able to do some critical choices without others' help.

Additionally, I believe that all men created differently, which means no one could say children must have the same interest with their parents. For example, it's not surprise that scientists' children have no passion about experiment and calculation. Thus, it's necessary and important for children to find their own interest which might be totally different from their parents' so that they would have more career probability in the future.

Admittedly, children are able to solve problems easily and take a shortcut with their parents' experience and interpersonal relationship which indicates that they might have more chances to get a prompt and success while the children whose parents cannot provide such advice and guidance have to do extra effort.

All in all, I deem that children should make their own decision and achieve their own dream, instead of just following their parents' footprint.
Wolf Larsen - / 127 47  
Hello Oathbinder

I rewrote some of the most awkwardly sounding sentences for you so that the text sounds better:

Even though many people do believe that they are in the position to choose what should be their children's professional career, I do not quite agree with this point of view. One of the reasons for this is that there is a rationale to think that children will be so much better off being encouraged to rely on their own judgments, when it comes to deciding on what kind of job they would like to do in the future. If, however, parents exercise too much control over their young ones' decision-making, in this respect, it will have a negative effect on the concerned adolescents' sense of responsibleness. Moreover, since people are different, this undermines the validity of the idea that children will be comfortable allowing their parents to make a career-choice for them. Therefore, the idea that there is nothing wrong about pressuring children to follow the footprints of the parents cannot be considered legitimate.

I hope this came of help. Regards.
Hi Yang, I would like to share my insights in your essay.

2nd paragraph

- AdditionallyIn addition ,
- I believe that all men are created differently,
- withtowards their parents.
- surprisesurprising that the
- scientists' children of scientists have no passion - abouton experiment and calculation.

- take a shortcutswith their parents'on their experience
- a prompt ( what do you mean by a "prompt" )

- All inOver all,

Yang, I believe your essay is written good, good because there are still a few more modification to be done, I believe the points you made are argumentative and highly realistic when it comes to making a decision towards raising kids.

I hope this helped!
OP Oathbinder 1 / 1  
@Wolf Larsen
Your sentences are quite native that are a little difficult for me to write by myself, but I will go on practice and make a progress.

@justivy03
I am sure make some grammar and spelling mistakes, and I correct them.

Thanks for your suggestions and modifications. Here are the two body parts.

Firstly, some people believe children can achieve more depending on their parents' help, whereas I think independence is the most important thing that there is a rationale to think that children will be so much better off being encouraged to rely on their own judgments, when it comes to deciding on what kind of job they would like to do in the future. If, however, parents exercise too much control over their young ones' decision-making, in this respect, it will have a negative effect on the concerned adolescents' sense of responsibility. Children, consequently, are more likely to live and work step-by-step without thinking because they do things like parents who may use their rich experience to arrange all things for kids. And a few years later, they will not able to do some critical choices without others' help.

In addition, I believe that all men are created differently, which means no one could say children must have the same interest towards their parents. For example, it's not surprising that children of scientists have no passion on experiment and calculation. Thus, it's necessary and important for children to find their own interest which might be totally different from their parents' so that they would have more career probability in the future.
RAY93 35 / 186 136  
hi, oathbinder. here my comments. keep writing

It's true that a variety of people agree children should do similar jobs like their parents when they grow up,you need to paraphrase instead of copied word s from question

make a career plan and so many things by their own when they are facing to the whole society.

to make theirown decision about career because they do the same job like parents who may use their no need to make decision any more if they have a same job with their parents, i mean why they need to make career decision if they already have the career. you should pay attention to your sentence meaning

richexperienceinfluence to arrange all things for their kids. child. kid doesn't need to work

Additionally, I believe that all men human, don't just specifically mention a particular gender since it is not general

Admittedly, children are able to solve problems easily and take a shortcut with their parents' experience and interpersonal relationship which indicates that they might have more chances to get a prompt and success while the children whose parents cannot provide such advice and guidance have to do extra effort.less correlation with the task
Yusri31 28 / 31 8  
Hay,,,,
I will try to give you some suggestions on the introduction part, please check your answer and the question

It is better when you write your introduction regularly .
1. The first sentence : you write the general issue related the topic, For Instance : All people hope be able getting the decent work.
2. The second sentence : You mention the question, For example : Some people have considered that the children should have the same work with their parents.
3. The third sentence : You write your opinion in this sentence : For example : Personally, i disagree when the children must choose the same work with their parents, it is better when they choose the work based on their ability

Home / Writing Feedback / Should children, when they'll grow up, do same kind of jobs like their parents? - I have some doubts