Children should grow in countryside or big city? I am in favor of big city

phuocquivt 1 / -  
Almost very parents wish their children to live in a good environment. Some of parents think that countryside is a suitable place, while the others prefer city. From my point of view, I believe that the former is better in term of education as well as health care.

In a big city, there are variety modern schools which are equipped with high technology equipments. Therefore students have more chances to put the theories into practice. For instance, the students who love music is hard to display their talents because of lack of musical instrument when studying in school in the countryside. More to the point, teachers in modern school usually update new ways to teach their students. For example, the teachers use some dynamic pictures to encourage students pay more attention in class.

Furthermore most hospitals in big cities are better than that in countryside. That is why some serious cases in cruel area have to transfer to city. It takes valuable time from patients for transportation, and some cases die on the way to reach a modern hospital. No one denies that children are vulnerable to get sick, so it is necessary for children to grow up in the environment which has a good health care system.

Taking all above mentioned arguments into account, I believe that living and studying in city plays an important role in both physical and mental development of children.
jag 5 / 9  
Hi,

This is what I suggest;
Some of parents think that countryside is a suitable place for bringing up their children , while the others prefer the city. From my point of view, I believe that the former is better in terms of educationalas well as health care facilities .
Almost every parent wishes their children to live in a good environment.

Some parents think that the countryside is a suitable place, while the others prefer the city.

From my point of view, I believe that the former is better in terms of education as well as health care.

In a big city, there are is a variety of modern schools which are equipped with high technology equipments.

Therefore students have more chances to put the theories into practice. ---- good!

For instance, the students who love music cannot display their talents because of lack of musical instruments when studying in school in the countryside.

That is why some serious cases in rural cruel areas have to be transferred to the city.
Good ending!

Okay, so just remember the :
I go to the city every day.
I go to the country.

Home / Writing Feedback / Children should grow in countryside or big city? I am in favor of big city