IELTS TASK 2 - Children are engaged in some kind of paid work

Bayuwibowo 48 / 73 21  
In many countries , children are engaged in some kind of paid work. Some people regard this as completely wrong while others consider it as valuable work experience.

Discuss both opinions and give your opinion.

Please give the feedback

Almost in all of nations, children obtain money by working in some job contract. Although, several people belief that is not justified for any reasons, the others appreciates, working in the early lifespan will become a great experience. In my personal point of views it is noticeable that children will obtain positive effects as valuable work experience while the dire consequence they may less educated and vanish their playing time.

Working in early age has the advantage since they can understand how to respect money and it will be a wealth of experience for their life. For instance, a younger children who is working in the fast-food restaurant as a servant be able to fulfill their necessity. Beside that, they also can learn about the management in their job place. Thus, it means the children get a positive effect while start working at their age.

Being apart from the benefit, have a job while in the younger age bestow the detrimental effect. To exemplify, children about to spend their time in the working area, they get less educated since cannot attend to course in school. Therefore, kid does not has time to play such as hide and seek with the others friends. Both of school and playing times are very important activities to the children, it can increase their creativity and emotional intelligence which can lead them to obtain successful during their life.

The aforementioned reveals that even though working give the positive result to the children, it also extend the negative effect such as lost their playing time and obtain slightly education because spending time in that kind of job.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
Almost in all of nations..

Since the sentences are too long and take to read, I try to write this intro more succinctly
Today's issue is child labors. In conjunction with this, it is argued that children commonly take part in some forms of paid jobs. While this practical demand tends to disturb social relationship, it is believed that child workers are more likely to gain much experience from work life environment.

Hope this helps, eddy suaib.

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 2 - Children are engaged in some kind of paid work