Children Should Begin To Learn Foreign Language At Primary School Rather than Secondary School

fijarakbar25 11 / 13 2  
Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?

Learning a specific language requires a plenty of time and habituation, no one is capable enough to master this media of communication in such insufficient period and without practice. Therefore some argue that learning foreign language could be much better if it is conducted at elementary immediately. I also concur with the notion that student of primary school should study such language rather than being taught at secondary education.

To begin, those who come up with the idea that children should study language of foreign people after completing primary school might possibly argue that they need to totally understand basic subjects such mathematics, sciences and norms. The reason is that these subjects were primarily crucial as their foundation for other lessons. As an illustration, mathematics will be always learnt virtually in all lessons. Secondly, learning language is sometime exhausting and not captivating due to various obligation related to linguistic improvement; reading, writing and other activities. These may burden children with great number of assignments which will eventually lead them to be bored and tired.

However, according to physiologist, primary school age is compatibly appropriate time to know abundant vocabularies and words since they are more likely to easily remember. For instance, compared to adult who tend to simply forget the lessons, children mind is much stronger. More interestingly, the most obvious advantages known from the notion is that human in such stages is repetitive and talkative resulting in pronunciation practice and greater chance to speak fluently. Let us see children who tend to do what their parents do, they are really fond of doing imitating activities because it is part of development.

To sum up, i believe that effects of children learning foreign language from elementary education are much more beneficial. It is because they naturally repeat movement and actively speak.
irhame 52 / 50 25  
Learning a specific language requires [...] taught at secondary education.

In contemporary era, learning foreign language is an update trend for young children. As such, some convince learning foreign tongue in primary school is better than secondary school due to best time for obtaining recent vocabularies and speaking fluently. In contrast, others argue that the students should study basic subjects in such primary school owing to more crucial and more attractive.

To sum up, i believe [...] movement and actively speak.

the aforementioned evidence reveals that while some people believe that learning foreign language in primary school will be more appropriate thanks to can learning faster with new words and imitate native clearly, many argue that study basic skills have to be focused because of more predominant for their development. Where possible, schools should be encouraged to tech the children in both level of educations.

Hi fijarakbar25
Overall, your writing is good, but it is hard for me to catch your idea. Then, i suggest you to give more example and explanation. Furthermore, your conclusion is too short. Needless to say, you have to add it at least 2 or 3 sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Children Should Begin To Learn Foreign Language At Primary School Rather than Secondary School