Children being addicted to these high-tech entertainments are often failing in exams. Education

akiraaa 7 / 20 2  
Thanks a lot for your kind remark or comments on my essays' structure and grammar.

Subject: Educating children is a more difficult task today than it was in the past because they spend so much time on cell phone, online games, and social networking web site.

It is without doubt that nowadays children have more access to get the cutting-edge entertainment equipment like cell phone ,online games to enrich their lives.We may fail to find that someone hasn't a Facebook account in the society, especially the children. Some may argue that children may distribute their concentration on study because of wasting lots of time on such things. While, i disagree with this opinion with the following reasons.

To start with , these high-tech equipment offer more learning resources to children than past. In the past,the only learning resources children can get access to is paperback resources,like books and newspapers, which has a great limit of learning ways.However, it is the social networking web sites that let children to choose various learning resource like videos around the world,not restricted to simple words.For instance, i can search for a book on the Facebook ,have a scan on friends rates and watch a introduction video of the book, providing me a various way of learning.

Whats more,children can form different skills from these high-tech entertainments. There may exist important social skills which they will not learn from normal study.Take online games for example.Many online games need a group members to complete difficult missions. So children need to find mates who are willing to fight with them and express their ideas on time .Meanwhile ,it's essential for them to beat the monster by coordinating their minds with their fingers. So in such process,children may improve their communication skill and physical coordination.

Admittedly, it seems that increasingly parents complain on their children being addicted to these high-tech entertainments and failing in exams. They blame on the development of technology.In contrast, it is not the high-tech entertainments' fault but their children's insufficient self-control consciousness that cause the problem. We can easily find that many children were obsessed with attractive TV series or functional novels in the past. The key factor that how children arrange their time on study and break determine whether they will spend much time on entertainment equipment.
OP akiraaa 7 / 20 2  
Sorry for my miss to add the last paragraph! I don't know how to edit my original answer so i put it here.

To sum up, cell phone ,online games and social websites are tools for children to learn from others and improve themselves. They should take a great advantage of these high-tech equipment in learning and understand how to resist the temptations from such resources. High-tech entertainments themselves have no responsibilities for children's less concentration on study.

Thank you in advance for any kind comments or advice!:)

Home / Writing Feedback / Children being addicted to these high-tech entertainments are often failing in exams. Education