Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life, but it cannot be generalized.

ghafarimahsa 15 / 41  
Dear friends, here is an essay that I wrote in 30 min. Actually, I can do my best in this limitation time. I dont know what shall I do... :(

Some people believe that the childhood is the happiest time of a person's life, others do not think so. I think that childhood may not be the best and happiest time for everyone. To explain why I take this position, there are some reasons, which are mentioned as follows.

Explanation the good or bad features of childhood is highly depended on our experience on that time. Some people believe that children cannot utterly understand what is happening around them, and it make them to be happy always. However, children can understand all in detail, actually their reactions are different. For example, my closed friend, Nasim, faced with many problems when she was child. After that the company of his father bankrupted, his father had a heart attack. After a few weeks, he passed away, while Nasim was studying in primary school. She was not good at showing her feeling, but I completely felt how much she is depressed. And now whenever I talk to her about the past, she tells me that her childhood was the worse time in her life.

Some people believe that childhood is the happiest time in person's life, because the children have no task and duty to do; moreover, there are less rules and regulation for them, but it is not true to some extent. Nowadays, many children around the world face problems due to poverty. Many of them have to work all day to make money, only to gain a little food to eat. How their childhood be counted as their happiest time?

To sum up, our experiences during the childhood may cause us count it as the happiest time, but it cannot be generalized.
waikin 3 / 10  
Explaination FOR the good or bad features of childhood...
and it make them to be always happy...
she tells me that her childhood is the worse time in her life...

that is some errors there, overall your essay is good :)
mohamed nawaz 2 / 3  
Below please find some corrections.

Some people believe that the childhood is the happiest time of a person's life. However, others do not think so. I believe that childhood may not be the best and happiest time for everyone. Some of the reasons are outlined below.

Explaining the good or bad features of childhood highly depends on our experience on that time. Some people believe that children cannot utterly understand what is happening around them, and it make them to be happy always. However, children can understand all in detail, actually their reactions are different. For example, my closed friend, Nasim, faced with many problems when she was child. After that the company of his father bankrupted, his father had a heart attack. After a few weeks, he passed away, while Nasim was studying in primary school. She was not good at showing her feeling, but I completely felt how much she is depressed. And now whenever I talk to her about the past, she tells me that her childhood was the worse time in her life.

Some people believe that childhood is the happiest time in person's life, because the children have no task and duty to do; moreover, there are less rules and regulation for them, but it is not true to some extent. Nowadays, many children around the world face problems due to poverty. Many of them have to work all day to earn money, only to gain a little food to eat. How their childhood be counted as their happiest time?

Home / Writing Feedback / Childhood is the happiest time of a person's life, but it cannot be generalized.