Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

The chart presents the satisfaction levels of married and unmarried Americans - IELTS 1

M3L1 26 / 6 11  
The charts present the satisfaction levels of married and unmarried people in the US and the influence of the children's presence in married couples. It can be seen that while married people are more happiness than unmarried ones in all of the age groups, the satisfaction of married couples who have children under 18 years shows the highest proportion.

The most satisfied married people are experienced by 18-29 of age group; however, all of age groups depict almost the same proportion. The figure reveal that unmarried people feel less happy in the three different age groups, in 18 to 64 years old in the age scale. On the other hand, single people aged 65 and older feel happier than the three younger age groups. It shows an upward trend, depicting at 34% of the satisfaction level, the highest among them.

People who get married, also have their contentment factors. One of the factor is having children. Those who have children under 18 years old feel more satisfied than the other two groups. Even though the couples who have no children and have children above 18 years old also experienced almost the same level as the ones who have children under 18, every proportion is solely having 1% to 2% difference.

Home / Writing Feedback / The chart presents the satisfaction levels of married and unmarried Americans - IELTS 1