What changes your perception in order to be a better communicator

kevinj888 2 / 5  
What are you did in the past determine who you are right now. We might hear this proverb for a plenty of time. In a real life, culture, education, society, and experience might have a big role in building your character. This is happened to me when I am living in a scientific education realm for a couple of years. I believed that science is the best. Eventually, everything changed upon my rendezvous with some great people in various backgrounds.

Firstly, I am joining Mathematics course when I was in the secondary school. I took this course for six years until I finished High School. In high school, I also involved at Physics Olympiad team. These things made me become a science-based person. I almost measure and relate everything from scientific point of view. Hence, I only interested in science stuffs and I ignored other stuffs outside science. I percept science is on top of the world and other disciplines are worthless.

However, this view leads me to have a problem in communication because I even include science in every part of my communication. For instance in conversation with people, school work, or even in subjects which have no relation at all with science. Sometimes I found myself distressed when I should talk about something irrelevant to science. Afterwards, my opinions frequently been denied by people when having a conversation. In this way, I am not able in giving or receiving my ideas perfectly. I am disabled in communicating.

Nevertheless, those poor things are changed after I entered University. I met heaps of great people. Although they did not come from science background, they have a big role in the education world. I realized in sudden that this world is vast. Science is not a sole important thing in this world. From that moment, I changed my outlook towards everything. I started to accept and understanding other ideas gradually. Then I tried to recognize the circumstance, where should I talk about this or that. Thus, I can set a limitation of my perception and able to communicate better in order to be compatible with the other communicator.

In conclusion, what are you doing now will determine your future. We might have our own ideas and perceptions based on our background. However, not all of these perceptions are right. It is not too late to turn over. There are two steps to get out of this red zone. Accept other ideas and realize the suitable situation. In this way, you will be a better and convenient communicator for other people.

Help me with these things:
Correct mistakes in grammar
Does it has clear and organized topic in each paragraph?
Give some suitable and more attractive words
What are you did in the past determine who you are right now. We might hear this proverb for a plenty of time

...some grammar problems....let me fix them :)
What did you do in the past to determine who you are right now? We may hear this proverb many a times.
In a real life, culture, education, society, and experience might have a big role to play in building your character

This is happened to me when I am living in a scientific education realm for a couple of years.

.... again grammar :(
This happened to me when I was living in a scientific education realm for a couple of years.
OP kevinj888 2 / 5  
Thanks, Is there any other mistakes?
In high school, I also involved at Physics Olympiad team. These things made me become a science-based person.

In high school, I also got involved with Physics Olympiad Team. ... what do you mean by science-based person? Do you mean that it helped you associate with Science themes more?

Sometimes I found myself distressed when I should talk about something irrelevant to science.

... I think this is a bit overdone. Well, this gives the reader an impression that you lack well roundness :(

I found many confusing sentences in this essay, mainly due to grammar issues. I think you need to re-do this essay.

Home / Writing Feedback / What changes your perception in order to be a better communicator