Some Certain jobs are suitable for men/women because of their capabilities

worstmanz 3 / 1  
Men and women are contributing in today's world quite equally. But, They are not built alike. Although,intellectually they might not be compared,physically and emotionally they are different. Which might explain why men and women can't be equally efficient for particular jobs.

In early days, women used to be neglected in Science and logical study departments. People used to believe women aren't capable of intellectual works. But such belief doesn't exist anymore. Women hasn't only proven that they're capable of it but also outperformed men in many sectors.

However, there's some work sectors that woman can't be replaced for man. For instance,mechanical factories where employees are required to move heavy tools which requires them muscles power . Therefore, Women can't be an alternative for these sort of works because the lacks of their physical strength.

Furthermore, several jobs like Nursing and Teaching would nominate women instead of men. Because women are consider to be more caring and patient compare to men which makes them more acceptable for these jobs.

In addition, women aren't backward in different sectors of work. Women has won novel prize along with men. Women astronauts are working in NASA. Despite of their physical limitation they have conquer highest pick of the world.They're playing sports as men.

In conclusion, Although, men and women are equally important , some certain jobs are more suitable for them because of their capabilities and other different features.

.
Let me know how my score could be if i write essay like this one. and where i made mistake and what i should write instead. etc etc
Men and women are contributing into today's world quite almost equally.
My suggestion;
Men and women make almost equal contributions to the today's world.

But, They are not built alike.

But, they are different in their physical strengths and capabilities.
Although,intellectually they mightthey do not display much differencesnot be compared ,physically and emotionally they arecan be very different.
hungtho 2 / 10  
For instance,mechanical factories where employees are required to move heavy tools which requires them muscles power

require word is repeated you should replace it with some thesaurus, and in my opinion, heavy tool cant require the employees, it is the requirement of hard job.
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
For instance,

when you present an example, make sure you write specifically. This ca be done by asking these points:
How many? How? When? Why? What? and Results. By doing this, you prevent stating a vague example.

Home / Writing Feedback / Some Certain jobs are suitable for men/women because of their capabilities