The 20th century saw great change. In your opinion, what is one change that should be remembered?

Nahid87 12 / 17 7  
Hello guys;

Question:
The twentieth century saw great change. In your opinion, What is one change that should be remembered about the twentieth century?

Although there were numerous changes during the twenties century, I found that the more important change that affects people around the world is the different way of the communication by internet. Nowadays, it actually influences people lives in a way that life is even impossible without that. Among countless numbers which influences choice, these are three conspicuous aspects as follows. Internet comforts people all around the world in different fields such as educational, medical.

The main reason for my propensity for that acclaim as a student, it eases access for the all science resources all around the world. I could access all the papers about variety of topics easily with just clicking several words. I could search and know about the all innovations in every single point around the world. I get advices and consulate with foreign professors with online networks. In addition, it give me opportunities to participate in all online classes.

Another reason why I agree with above statements is that medicine science really is benefited from that. For example, in some cases, doctors from different part of the word, are gathering with online networks and participate in web conference and decided about the therapy of specific patient. That was so interesting for me. Also, nowadays, some surgery could be done by remote controlling robots or by lasers by doctor on the other side of the world. I think, it is a really advancement for medical fields.

But there is further more subtle point we must consider. Using communication by internet is kind of saving time and money. You can travel and go ever where that you want in fewer a minute with connecting. For example, yesterday I saw cannes festival live by its online link. I feel and sense that I was there and excited about that. Also, I always dream about the traveling around the world and see all ancient places. Internet almost solves all the problems. I can see my family and talks with them easily with skpe. All of these cannot be possible without communication link.

Taking into account all the factors that I mentioned before, we may reach the conclusion that communication and internet play an important and vital roles in modern society. All fields' performance are almost base on the communication. It is more obvious in education and medical parts. Furthermore, it eases for me to see every particular events in world in live manner.
Joydoc 2 / 5 1  
... I found that the more most important change (...) is the different way of the communication by internet the internet .
Among countless numbers which influences influence choice, these are ...
Internet The internet comforts people all around ...
... it eases access for the all science resources all around the world.
I could access all the papers about variety a variety of topics easily ...
I get advices advice and consulate with ...
In addition, it give gives me opportunities to ...

... doctors from different the different parts of the worl d, are gathering with online networks ...
... controlling robots or by lasers by the doctor on the other side of the world.
I think, it is a really a real advancement ...

But there is further more Furthermore, if we consider subtle point. Using communication by internet the internet is kind of saving time and money. saves time and money. You can travel and go ever where everywhere that you want in fewer a ...

Internet The internet almost solves all the problems. I can see my family and talks with them easily with skpe. I can interact with them over skype.

Furthermore, it eases for me to see every particular events event in the world in a live manner.

Home / Writing Feedback / The 20th century saw great change. In your opinion, what is one change that should be remembered?