Home / Writing Feedback   % width NEW!

TOEFL: Building a new cinema in the neighborhood is beneficial.

eegii012 5 / 7 1  
It has recently been announced that a new movie theater may be built in your neighborhood. Do you support or oppose this plan? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

Essay:

In fact, building a new cinema has been a controversy for years in my local area. Since builders do act with inhabitants' choice, one choice we have to make is whether to build a new motion picture theater or not. Although it is mostly true that building such a construction would cost millions, I believe that it is definitely a best thing to improve people's cultural value and make money, indeed. We may see this statement's being true from a couple of examples from observation and knowledge.

First of all, given the new entertainment center showing new movies everyday, people will love to go for amusement and for enjoying their free times. No matter how that movie is made or where that feature came from, people will be happy to go for that if it is showing in their neighborhood. It is being obvious from the study that shows the majority of people who don't go for movies said they didn't have any kind of theater in their surrounding areas and it was harsh to go for popcorn flick from a dozen kilometers away.

Also, movies inspire viewers with something that could be thought for a week even for years. It is true that the good movies are always kept in the admirer's heart and mind because he had brought the movie out of the theater. Congratulating the professionals in the film industry, academy awards and Cannes and are one of the common features of the inspiring and thought-provoking film. Only movie theaters could bring that wonderful form of art at our doors.

As a result of the close analysis of if is it good to constructing a new cinema, we may conclude that it is the best possible idea to get our neighbors beloved to movies and to spread the understanding of movies as near as possible for you.

I would really appreciate you. Please, let me know how much score this essay will get in a scale of 5.

Home / Writing Feedback / TOEFL: Building a new cinema in the neighborhood is beneficial.