Before bricks can be used by a builder, they must be in the drying oven for 24 until 48 hours

La Baso 15 / 22  
The diagram illustrates the process that is used to manufacture bricks for the building industry.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram gives information about the ways that must be done to manufacture bricks before using for the building industry purpose. It can be seen that, several processes in these bricks before to be delivered directly.

To manufacture the bricks, clay that is taken by a digger must be put in the metal grid and after that must be in the roller. The next process is that the clay is be added by sand and water, and can be box shaped in both different ways like by mould or by wire cutter.

Before the bricks are being used for building industry, it must be in drying oven for 24 until 48 hours. After that, it is placed in the kiln at moderate 200C-980C and next at around high 870C-1300C. In addition, before being packed, the bricks once in the cooling chamber for 48-72 hours. Finally, these all bricks are ready to be delivered by the truck for the purpose of building industry.

Hi Baso, it seemed as though you have a lot of projects today. Anyway, please find my suggestions below and I hope you follow through.

- abouton the ways
- using them infor the
- there are several processes
- in these bricks before the bricks are to be delivered directly.

- the clay that is taken
- be putplaced in the metal
- grid and after that must be infollowing the roller. - The next process is thatwhen the clay
- is to be added
- bywith sand and water,
- andit can be
- box shaped like a box
- in bothtwo different ways,
- like by mould or by wire cutter.

- Before the bricks are being used forin the - in a drying oven
- next is at around
- before being packedpacking ,
- the bricks once in thepass through the
- all these all bricks are ready
- to be delivered by thae truck
- for the purpose ofto the building industry.

There you have it Baso, I hope you have some take aways from this modifications that we suggest in your analysis.

Home / Writing Feedback / Before bricks can be used by a builder, they must be in the drying oven for 24 until 48 hours