IELTS TASK 1 : Bricks process

upinipin 32 / 49 1  
Bricks always are used for build house or other building. To get a good quality of bricks it is undergo a long process.

Bricks undergo eight process to become as usually we look. That process, start from mining of clay in some land until packaging. Bricks are produced many, it is molded with same size.

First process is mining the clay by using excavator and then is brought to manufacturer for role the clay and enters to metal grid for part the clay which is good quality of clay. After that, that clay is mixed with water. This mixing process takes a long time. Then, clay is molded into the same a casting mold size. Then, bricks are cutting one by one using wire.

After cutting process enter to drying process. For drying bricks it is need time about from 24 to 48 hours. all of bricks enter to kiln it is temperature start from moderate temperature. it is about from 200 C to 980 C, and then enter to high temperature it is from 870 C to 1300 C. The next, is cooling chamber. All of bricks have been dry it must be cooling into a chamber and take from 48 to 72 hours. After that, bricks are packed for delivered to seller.

Overall, to get a good quality of brick take long time of process and high temperature.

BRonnie 2 / 2  
Your essay is really specific. And a lot of concrete verbs. I think it's really good.
However, there are some places that you can improve.
1. I think you should notice the "parallel" if you use conjunctions.
Give you an example:
Another method is to learn from reading materials ,and thento cultivate it as a habit.
2. Try to use "first" "second" "third"..."finally"
3. You use too many short and fragment sentences. You can try to use some sentence patterns.

The suggestions mentioned above, you can try.
Good Luck !! ^^

Home / Writing Feedback / IELTS TASK 1 : Bricks process