Boys and girls should attend mixed schools, which enhances communication skill

nguyen hong 2 / 2  
Some people think that it is better to educate boys and girls in separate schools. Others, however, believe that boys and girls benefit more from attending mixed schools. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.

There are many different ideas about how to organize children's educating. It is believed that boys and girls should be learnt in separate schools while others claims that the children in mixed schools is more beneficial than separate schools. Both sides of this issue will be discussed in my essay.

Communication skill is improved significantly is one of the advantage of mixed schools. When communicating with male pupils in the same school, female feel more confident and joyful. Due to these conservations, they can understand more about how to think and how to work of the other gender, which creates favorable conditions for their jobs in the future. Studies shown that two people different gender work together is easy, rather than similar gender. In addition, because of studied different techniques, the children may choose suitable subject and job. For example, many male became good cook that is considered as female's job, that is impossible in separate school.

However, it is undeniable when putting boys and girls in a class, the children cannot concentrate on studying. For instance, no sooner an extremely beautiful girl appears in the class than the boys will be distracted. As a result, their academic performance are not good. Besides, that a student is so familiar with another can lead to falling in love with the person and then cause serious problems. As a stark example, some girl pupils become pregnant when they are only 15 and 16 years old.

In conclusion, after analyzing both viewpoints , my opinion is boys and girls should attend mixed schools, which enhances communication skill and chooses things suitable to their ability.
thaonguyen1901 10 / 29 3  
Because of limited time, I just find out some mistakes for you. Hope you will try better !

Studies SHOWED that two people OF THE OPPOSITEdifferent genderS work together isMORE EASILY than THOSE OF THE SAME gender DO ( really ? I doubt this =) )

However, it is undeniable whenTHAT putting boys and girls in a class, the children cannot concentrate on studyingPREVENTS CHILDREN FROM CONCENTRATING ON STUDYING ( Sound vague, you should add explanation here like: BECAUSE OF OPPOSITE SEX ATTRACT) . For instance, no sooner an extremely beautiful girl appears in the class than the boys will be distractedTHE BOYS WILL BE DISTRACTED BY AN EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL GIRL ( funny ha ha...) . As a result, their academic performance are not good. ( I got you but still think you need to explain more here: how the boy are distracted lead to bad result? Think about her all day? Forget to do HW? ) Besides, that a student is so familiar with another can lead to falling in love with the personTWO STUDENTS ARE SO FAMILIAR WITH EACH OTHER MAY LEAD TO FALLING IN LOVE and then cause serious problems. As a stark example, some girlSpupils become pregnant when they are only 15 and 16 years old.

Home / Writing Feedback / Boys and girls should attend mixed schools, which enhances communication skill