Is better to travel in their own country than in foreign countries

minutespele 1 / -  
I would be grateful if someone corrected my speeling and grammar mistakes.

People benefits more from traveling in their own country than from traveling to foreng countries.

Most of people love traveling to other countries and even in their own country, and it is really important in people life because it is the moment that they relax after a years of hard work, meet their friends and families and have the opportunity to know beautiful places around the world. I think this can depend on different needs and priorities compare to a person who intends to same money or know a specific place or building that do not exist in their country. Generally speaking, I believe that it is better for all concerned if people travel to their own country, particularly if they look for cheaper trips and beautiful places.

First of all, it is important to consider much money one can spend in their trip. Certainly, it is possible to travel abroad and save money for example when you intend to buy electronics and clothes, because in my county is cheaper to buy this things from other countries. On the other hand, these days it cost a lot to travel abroad. By way of example, I live in Brazil and the dollar is so expensive, so is more likely to travel in my own country to save money.

In addition to the importance of finances, I think this is better to know our own culture. For example, Brazil is an amazing place to visit, there are a lot of attraction. Of course, some people plan their tips to know famous buildings and architectures from other countries. For instance, Pyramid of Egypt, Coliseum and so on . However, I think it would be fair to say that for most people they are more likely to visit their own culture and famous landscapes. Namely, we have warm all over the year and because of that to travel to board cities is a very good idea, and the famous one is Copacabana. Besides that, we have Amazonia Forest, which is the greater forest in the world. I can recall a trip a made to Rio de Janeiro, I had a lot of fun in Copacabana beach and after that I visited the state of Chirst and It was so nice because I took a pictures with the Christ and the view from the top of the mountain was amazing

By way of conclusion, based on the arguments explored above. I am of the opinion that in most cases it is actually more beneficial for most people to travel in our own country.
szhang25 15 / 21 8  
"Most of people love traveling to other countries and even with in their own country, and it . Travelling is really important in peopleto life because it is the moment that theypeople relax after a years of hard work, meet their friends and families and have the opportunity to know beautiful places around the world."

"Certainly, it is possible to travel abroad and save money for example when you intend to buy electronics and clothes, because; for example, in my countycountry it is cheaper to buy thissome things fromthan it is to do so from other countries."

"In addition to the importance of finances, I think thisit is better to know ourone's own culture."

"I can recall a trip a made to Rio de Janeiro. I had a lot of fun in Copacabana beach, and after that I visited the statestatue of ChirstChrist and it was so nice because I took a pictures with the Christ, and the view from the top of the mountain was amazing."

"By way ofIn conclusion, based on the arguments explored above (it is better to explicitly restate your actual reasons, as this statement is a little vague) . I am of the opinion that in most cases it is actually more beneficial for most people to travel in our own country."

I would also be careful of some run on sentences.

Home / Writing Feedback / Is better to travel in their own country than in foreign countries